Chapter 54: Plan

Megans POV:

It was already summer now. Codys second birthday already passed and it was almost Nicks birthday. Lots of things had happened after Justin birthday. It later came my birthday and Justin got me these really cute charm bracelets. He would add one charm when he wins an award. So far I got 8 of them. It was a really cool good luck charm.

Since I had nothing to do, I wrote some of my own music for myself later when I work on my album. So I was getting a headstart, plus it was a really cool surprise for some fans, like suddenly sell a new album. Scooter was very much proud.

Speaking of Scooter- He had a lovely daughter on April 6th- her name was Yesenia. Yesenia Braun. It was so cute. Scooter said that he named her that because Yael got to choose Nicks and that the two girls in the Braun family would have the letter Y in their name. I thought it was adorable..

Also during May, Courtney got engaged.. to James. They were getting pretty serious lately and he pulled it off. I really did like James, even though we havent really bonded together I really liked him as an older brother. Courtney didnt tell me an exact date of her wedding, but Im pretty sure it was going to be cool.

Most shocking news would be.... I got Selena out of the mental center.. Everyone said she was doing very well and from her medical tests she was all better. She thanked me and moved on with her life.. I felt really happy for her though. She was very bright... her mood lightend up very much.. She found out I was pregnant and didnt say anything but nice things.. I thought she would freak out but no she didnt which made me fully convinced that she was okay.

"Hey baby, tired already?" Justin asked me. I was sitting on the couch on my laptop reading some mentions on twitter and celeb buzz. It was only 4pm.

"Not really... Just kinda bored..Dont you have to go meet up with Scooter?" I asked. Justin was working on another album, he has been working hard lately.

"Yeah, but he said in thirty minutes. Yael was calling him, and he had some other 'personal' business to take care of.

"Kay well what do you want to do? Relax? Eat? Rest or something?" I asked

"Umm I rather spend time with you" he said

"Well you are with me so?" I asked

"I felt like I havent been spending time with you that much because lately Im always at the studio now... or rather partying and you're all alone home with two children" he said.

"Hehe thanks for worrying" I said kissing him. It was just a peck. Justin smiled at me and kissed my small baby bump. I loved watching him do that. It was adorable.

"AWWN HOW CUTE!" a tiny voice said from behind. We both looked up and saw Ariana standing there with her phone out.

"Hey Ariana? How did you get in here?" Justin asked

"Psh dont act like Im not family! Am I not?" she said giving Justin a bit of a death stare.

"No no of course you are family. I thought I locked the door" he said confused

"Well it wasnt locked Justin" Ariana said starring him down. Justin got a little bit awkward as I laughed.

"Well there goes our time" he murmured to me, so that Ariana woudlnt hear.

"What time?" Ariana asked coming to us.

"GOD, you scared the shit out of me" Justin said startled. "You got some ears" Justin said scatching the back of head because of the awkwardness with Ariana and him. Ariana laughed. "Okay well Im going to grab a snack and go over to Scooter.. See ya tonight babe" Justin said kissing my head.