Chapter 21: Dont..

Justins POV:

"Dont..." I said, shocked to hear what she had just said. 

"I cant" she said sobbing again. 

"No Megan! Im not letting you do this. We know how we will both end up if we seperate. Im letting my dad come between us. If he has a problem with us then its his problem not ours. Im not letting him get what he wants Meg... I promise" I said confidently.

"Promise is a big word Justin..." she said staring in my eyes. 

"Yeah... Im willing to make a promise if you keep yours..." I said. 

"My promise, of never leaving?" she said remembering.

"You promised.." I said

She was quiet. Was she going to take back the promise? No. Im not letting her.

"You have to keep your promise Megan... You have to"

"I pro-promise.." she said still unsure.

I let out a sigh and thought about what to do with dad.He wasnt gonna do anything.. and I wont let him.

Megan and I went downstairs to hang out with people. Just then when Megan was about to greet people she covered her mouth with her hand, then she ran upstairs as I followed her. She went inside the bathroom and puked in the toliet.

"Are you okay?" I said to her helping her clean up.

"Ugh I just felt sick..." she admitted

"Why? What happened? What did you eat?" I asked in concern.

"Honestly, I keep throwing up whenever I ate unhealthy things.. I just drank some wine" she told me

"Thats so weird... Maybe we should go to the hospital for a checkup"

"No No... no Im not going. It just happened okay? Its gonna get better soon. Big deal. and you know how I hate hospitals" she said rolling her eyes.

"Im worried"

"Dont be.. okay? Im fine Justin" she said looking at her reflection.

"Megan.. please stop smoking. Its a little embarrassing that the girl is smoking and the guy isnt. Weird" I said wrapping my hand around her waist.

She just smiled. " Im not promising.." she smirked.

"Its bad for you"

"I know..." she said smirking.

I laughed and got her, her toothbrush from her purse. As she cleaned up we both went inside my old room and laid down on my bed.
She got on top of me.

"I missed you a lot" she said close to my face.

"I missed you too, a lot more than you did" I said brushing her hair out of her face. I stared into her puppy dog eyes as they sparkled. We smashed our lips together and kissed passionately. No one had ever made me feel this way. We deeped our kiss and felt promising. I slipped my hand under her shirt and started to rub her back, as she smiled while we kissed.

I made my way down to her neck as she moaned. I smiled when I found her sweet spot. I loved making love with Megan, she fitted well. Even though that sounds really wrong- but it was true.

Her hands went under my shirt as she took them off. I also took of hers too, leaving her in a leapord design bra. I was happy to see her wear all the jewelery I gave to her. I still had my ring and my keychain with me. It was my lucky charm. She started undoing my belt, when she was about to finish off by taking my pants off.... the door opened.

"Oh shit!" said Megan and I.

"OH MY LORD!" my mom yelled.

I knew both of our faces were bright red. Megan had her shirt in her hand covering herself. I tried to hide my belt to not let my mom know they were unloosened.

"Sorry to interupt. It was a very bad time" my mom said covering her eyes.

"Um what did you want mom?" I asked in confusion.

"Um, we are all gonna watch a movie downstairs... and get some desserts.  I was wondering if you guys want to join" she said still covering her eyes. Meanwhile Megan put on her shirt. If I tightened my belt, the sound will get me caught by my mom. It was so embarrasing.. Megan was already making frowny faces at me.

"Yeah sure, we will be down in a minute" I replied to her.

"Okay" she said, closing the door.

Right when Megan heard the door close she let out a sigh of relieve. "Oh my god, Justin! That was sooo embarrassing" Megan complained as she buried her face in my chest.

"At least she didnt give us a lecture on sex" I said cracking a smile on my face.

"Bet she knows you have done it before" she said smirking. God I love it when she smirks.. it makes me horny...

Megans POV:

We both laughed and got ready to go downstairs. We tried to look like nothing happened. It was so embarassing of what just happened. Why couldnt it be Courtney who told us the news. As we went i in the big living room, we sat down on the sides of the sofa. I looked at Jeremy who was eyeing us in disgust. His wife Erin was really pretty, she was so sweet and loving unlike Jeremy. Everyone here liked me except Jeremy. Talk about harsh!

Even grandpa loves me, maybe because I kinda overdid talking about my achievements to him. Well if the grandparents love me then its okay right? I took a deep breath to get the thoughts out of my mind. They were giving me too much stress. I remembered the day of painfully throwing up after Harry and I drank vodka. He wanted me to go to the hospital but I refused again. I loved the fact everyone was caring for me and that they were forcing me to go to the hospital.

During the movie, I got up to go to the bathroom. As I was about to enter the bathroom, an arm wrapped around my waist and spinned me around, leaving me sticked to the wall. The tall man was in front of me- too close. The fact that scared me was...

He wasnt Justin.

I hated the fact that it was his father.

Jeremy Bieber.

What was he going to do to me?

Why did I have so much enemies?

 --------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Guys, Im addicited to Counter Strike... :O