Chapter 16: Kiss me

Megans POV:

I starred into the eyes of Harry Styles.

"Megan?" he said in confusion also.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Umm just in town and exploring" he said

"Oh I see." I nodded

"And you?"

"I live in New York- going to school at Julliard..."

"Oh thats why you arent with Justin. So are you here alone?"

"No, Im actually here with my sister Courtney." I said awkwardly

"Wow so Julliard? Its hard to get in there" he said in amazement

"Really? I didnt know" I said smiling.

Harry and I walked along more pictures as we kept talking. He came to New York for a break, and I told him about Justin and I. Harry seemd really calm and nice. Buuttt theeen...

I had forgotten that we once kissed...

On his tour bus.

Ugh I feel like I slut right now...But I hope Harry had forgotten about that..

"So any girlfriends?" I asked. I was talking to Harry in a friend mode.

"Umm honestly, Im trying to win Cara back..." he said looking down.

"Cara? OOHH! Oh my gosh! You guys make a totally cute couple!!" I said cheering. It was true, even if it werent none of my business, I still want them together..

Harry started laughing. "Yeah I guess... Shes just different from other people. And you know... shes my type" he said blushing.

"Wahaha" I cracked up. "You so do!" I said.

"Megan!" Courtney called from behind. She checked Harry out.

"Styles?" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Yep" he said. "You must be Courtney" he said shaking her hand. I giggled at that. 

"Well Um.. Ill see you around" he said walking away.

"Bye" I said behind him.

I really liked Harry- in a friend way.

Courtney and I finished off by just looking at the pictures and left home. On the way I felt like smoking so I bought a packet of cigarettes.

"Your so gross"commented Courtney

"Im bad" I said smirking

"And still gross" she said rolling her eyes.

I didnt go back to school, Courtney and I stayed home trying on outfits and going on the internet. I really miss Justin. Wonder what he is up to now?

Justins POV:

I walking around touring Paris with Alfredo until bunch of screaming fans brawled at me. I finally got loose of their grip and more came barging in. I couldnt breathe at all. Claustrophobic was back in me again... I finally got away from them and ran for my life with Alfredo. There was a big area around me with nothing around except small benches and some lights. I ran and ran while the crowd of girls behind me got bigger and bigger gaining more girls.

I kept running and looking back until I bumped into somebody and fell on top of the person.

"OW!" she yelled. Yes- she was a female.

I stared at her in shock because I thought she would be another fan trying to get me, but no she wasnt.. she was the opposite of fan. I cant believe in this big city I would run and run to run into this girl.. whom I thought I was running away from too.

Selena.

"Justin?" she starred at me in shock.

Oh great. What am I going to tell Megan now? I tried to hide my sad and anger from right now. Alfredo next to me hysterically laughed. He knew what was going on.