Chapter 52: Overheard

Megans POV:

Its been a few weeks since Justin and I did it. I didnt check whether I was pregnant or not. I was ready to find out the answer. But I ate healthy just in case.

"Megan you okay?" Justin asked me

"Yeah Im fine" I said

"You've been acting weird since valentines day.....anything wrong? Did you..test it?" he asked

"No not yet." I answered

"Oh.. well I think its time that you should know the answer" he said

"Yeah same here" I said, sort lying about that.

"Do you want me to go get it from the store? I'd be happy to?" he said offering

"No thanks, I think I have some from before so rather use that" I said

"Oh okay.." he said kind of feeling embarrassed.

I went upstairs to my room and kind of panicked. I honestly didnt know if I wanted to know the answer or not..

I searched for the box of the pregnancy tests and finally found it. I took one out and went to the bathroom locking it- just in case.

After doing what the instructions said, I waited for a little while. Sorta washing my face with cold water to calm myself down. Even thought about the positive sides of having another child. Justin and I were perfect with Cody though.. it was enough. Why was Justin in such a hurry?

This year, I was turning 22 and Justin 23. We still had time though, and I didnt want to rush.

Then the stick made a sound. I rushed over to it and looked at the answer.

Two lines- Which meant positive. 

Should I be happy about it? Or not?

I put it back down and went downstairs to Justin and Cody. They were watching tv. Cody was going to turn 2 soon. This child inside of me was going to have a protective brother I guess. 

"Justin.." I said in a small voice. 

"Megan! Are you okay? You look like you're about to faint" 

"No Im totally fine" I said 

"Well..?" he asked. "Its a negetive isnt it?" he said in disappointment

"No silly. Its positive." I said cracking a smile

"Wait wa-what? positive? No way!" he said smiling huge now.

"Yep. Positive" I said smiling at Justin who was very happy.

"Yes! Thats great! So hoping for a girl!" he said 

I gave him a weird stare. It was weird how he wanted a girl...

"Lets just keep it down for a while okay? I guess only a few people can know like close friends and family members" I said

"Yes very true. But dont you think the media will find out sooner or later? The paparazzis are going to swarm you soon and you might get hurt" he said

"Ill have extra body guards with me okay?" I said.

"Awwn but that means you wont able to go back to the music industry for a long time.." he said making a pouty face.

"Thats alright.." I said sort of sad about it too.

"Well forget that! Lets share the NEWS!' he said singing.

We texted some close friends and relatives. Pattie was extremely happy. She wanted us to come down to Atlanta some time so that we stay close.

"If you ask other celebrities about the pregnancy then I bet they will tell you all the positive things about being pregnant like.. maybe Snooki but not Kim K. Shes needs some chill pill.." Justin said. I cracked up at that.