Chapter 12: Unexpected

Megans POV:

"I dont want you to go" I said the millionth time to Justin.

"I know... I want you to come with me" he said grabbing my waist.

We were outside his house, next to the Believe Tour Bus. Scooter and Yael were already inside fixing some stuff up when Justin and I were outside saying goodbye. Justin insisted to drop me off at the airport to my flight to New York, but I refused. So Im going to take a taxi to the airport.

"I wish... I could go too but I have priority there.." I said

"Yeah...But we will meet in a few weeks.. Thanksgiving" he said letting our nose touch.

"But its soo far away"

"It will be over before you know it."

"Im gonna miss you" I hugged him

"Im going to miss you more" he said kissing my forehead.

"Justin!! Lets get going!" Scooter yelled from inside

"Bye" I said kissing him

We kissed for a minute as he went inside the tour bus. I watched them go away as I get into my taxi. The taxi drive was a short. Once I got out of the car, paps swarmed at me, even though it had been a long time since Paps did this to me. Now that Chazs gone, Im alone...

"Megan! Megan! We heard Justin went on tour for a few months, Did you guys break up?" One yelled

"Are you pregnant with Justins Child?"

"Have you read the news? Justin got pregnancy tests yesterday?!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"NO IM NOT PREGNANT! AND JUSTIN AND I DIDNT BREAK UP!' I yelled before getting inside the building. I hated it when paps think they know everything and just make up crap. But they do that for a living so I cant jugde like that.

I sat in the plane and jammed to Justins music....

***

I arrived in New York in 6 hours... I fell asleep to Justins lullaby. I got into the taxi and went home. Inside everything was left in place from where Chaz left it, I guess. It was 9pm now so I decided to clean the house and fix everything and take a shower and get ready for school tomorrow.

 After doing everything I laid in bed thinking about Justin... I missed him already.... I called him on facetime and without a single ring he picked up.

"Hey baby" I greeted

"Hey Meg! How are you? Hows your flight?"

"I listened to your music all the way haha. I just took a shower and got cleaned up... and about to sleep" I said

"Haha good. I listened to yours actually too. You know the tour bus is boring without you, you know? Yael and Scooter are all lovey dovey in front of my eyes... seriously I bet they were doing that on purpose" he said laughing.

"When are they gonna make a commitment? Their age is going!"

"I think Scooter is having some thoughts about that.." Justin said quietly

"Wahaha, funny... Anyway soo Justin.... When are you meeting with Selena?" I asked with my smile fading away

"Um I dont plan to meet her. Babe whatever she said at Disneyland were probably fake and nothing alright? So dont worry bout it kay" he said

"Girls mean what they say Justin so I think she is planning to meet you and took your "Okay" Pretty serious" I said worrying

"I dont know but nothings going to happen. I will make sure of that..." he said

"Okay.. I trust you so be careful Justin" I said regretting that I told him I trust him.. Boys are always out of hand.

 "Okay I love you" he said making kissy faces

"Love you too" I said virtual kissing him back.

I missed Justin a lot..but I have to be patient for a few weeks till  I see Justin again hopefully he doesnt get into shit by then.... and me too... I went on my phone online to see the headlines going off about me getting pregnant and Justins tour and us broken up or not.. I went on my twitter to clear up some rumors.
' People people. Im not pregnant.. It was a false alarm... and Justins on his believe tour and we are NOT broken up. :) We are perfectly fine and love each other a lot hehe @JustinBieber'

Just then people kept retweeting and favorite-ing a lot. I was a bit hopeful when I didnt get any hate mentions... also I had to clear up the problem of the soda spilling thing... That was a total embarrassment..

Just then after lots of thinking I finally went to sleep..

***

I woke up by the loud alarm clock that had rung. I hit to make it stop making the crappy noise and finally got up. I turned on the tv to watch some news while I made myself some breakfast.

"Just last night before midnight, Megan Lowe posted a tweet saying she isnt pregnant and that everything was a false alarm. Also she and Justin did NOT break up and are still together even though Justin Bieber is now on his Believe tour in Europe and Asia. The on and off couple spent the last few days together romantically as they said goodbyes to each other and hopefully still are in touch. Next we have Selena Gomez who is ALSO touring in Europe on her Stars Dances tour. Guess Justin and Selena are busy with the touring as for Megan who is in school." the reporter said.

Well I guess everything is cleared up.. But I bet everyone in the world is hoping that Jelena would get together and that something like drama would happen during the tour... But Selena has moved on.. I think..

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and dressed up in brown uggs with black long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans with a big scarf because it was cold in New York. I wasnt really used to busy streets that much but it was a beautiful city. Plus Jilliard was in New York so I had to go.

I took a taxi to school that wasnt far away from home. Once I got there everyone was starring at me. My two friends-Hannah and Lily came over to me and chatted about what went on. Along the hallways everyone started gossiping and whispering about Justin and I.

I guess things will never be the same with people and me... Why did I do wrong that made everyone hate me? I bet they will hate me more if everyone knew about the fake dating thing...

Even from today I still cant believe Justin and I were fake dating at first... Why would a girl like me be right or wrong for a guy like Justin?

Ugh questions ran through my head. Just as I was walking to class my phone ring, I hoped it would be Justin but to my surprise... It wasnt....

"Hello?" I picked up

"Hello, is this Megan?" the familar voice said behind the line.

"Who is this?" I said trying to not remember the annoying preppy voice.

"Oh cant believe you dont remember honey! Its Courtney!"

Courtney Lowe- who is my older sister.

Courtney- the boyfriend stealer and life ruiner.....