Chapter 18: Stolen Kiss

Justins POV:

I turned around in anger and saw her face right there. Just by her face, she pissed me off.

"Ill take that. Thank you very much" she said taking her microphone out of my hand.

"A word?" I said to her. She knew I was pissed off at her. She was doing this on purpose. What did she want from me? Just me? She wants me? Yeah right!We walked over to a corner where there were no one around us. She leaned against the wall and looked at me annoyed.

'What?" she said in her annoyed voice.

'Why the fucking are you stalking me?"  I whispered.

"Im not stalking you! That would be weird and.. gross! I was coming here anyway!" she said. Honestly I wasnt sure whether to believe her or not, because I couldnt tell whether she was acting or telling the truth. The girls got acting skills- trust me. Even being with her for four months and a half, I still didnt know.

"Opening act? You know whats going to happen right?" I said eyeing her with my death glare

"Haha, oh baby... Your such a wimp. Cant you handle the media?" she said smirking her devious smirk.

"Not worried about the media Selena! Im worried about Megan! Duh" I said to her. Her face expression went to anger when she heard the name Megan.

"Who cares. Megan will get over it. Plus she will forgive you anyway- also we didnt do anything Justin. So theres nothing to worry about. Its her choice that she trusts you or believes what you are saying. You cheated on her a lot of times and she still forgave you. So dont think your not going to get forgiven for letting me be your open act" she said seriously.

The chick had a good point. I couldnt argue with that. But Yeah she was right too, we didnt do anything. So Im not cheating on her.

"You better disappear after tonight" I threatend.

"Harsh!!" she said frowning.

I couldnt stand it anymore. I gave her another death glare and left to Scooter.

"Can I talk to you?" I said angerly

"What bro?" he said eating cookies

"Why is Selena Gomez my opening act?" I said trying to stay calm.

"Her manager came to me first. I told her that it wasnt such a good idea and you wouldnt like it. But the women insisted and that it would bring the media crazy if you guys perform at the same place and same time" Scooter explained.

"Well I do get the fact that its true... but after what happened exactly today, everything is intense Scooter." I said stiffly.

"Guess today is a Selena day for you. Dont worry it will be over before you know it. I know your afraid of what Megan feels at the moment.. and you are trying so hard not to get drawn to Selena. But kid, you have brain that has conceptions and consciences- use that and find your way out of her okay?" he said giving me a good advice.

"I will.... thanks" I said cracking a smile.

I sat on the couch backstage and decide to call Megan. I know she probably is a little pissed about today but she doesnt know about the shirt and what happened in the stall thing so its okay? Right? The crowd went wild as Selena goes up on stage. Fans were shocked to see her- rumors were starting about... Now. She started to sing love you like a love song. It was a very common song well that is because she wrote it when she was with me.

I went on my facetime app and called Megan. It took about 2 minutes for her to pick up. I bet Courtney and Megan were arguing if Megan should pick up or not.