Chapter 30: Picture

Megans POV:

Harry was very proud of me for what I said. He said I have now moved on. He tried to set me up with one of his band mates but I told him I wasnt in for dating for a while now. So Im staying single for a while- its a lot easier. The news were out saying that I dissed Justin and crap, they also made up some shit saying Harry was cheating on Cara with me. But I cleared that up for those people. It was very annoying,

"Oh my!" Harry said looking at his computer

"Another comment?" I said

"No! Flight tickets are selling!" he said

"Really?" I said in shock. I saw that there was a single person ticket back to New York.

"Lets order" I said

"Already ordering" he said typing in bunch of stuff. "Done" he said

"One for LA one for New York?" I said assuring myself

"Yep"

"Great." Yay. I was finally gonna go far away from Justin.

"Oohh Yeah, been wanting to ask you, what happened to your hands?" he asked

I looked down at them. My right hand was healed as my left wrist wasnt. Painful flashbacks went on in my head to that day.

"Umm Drama... " I said not wanting to answer.

"It was Justin wasn it? Fuck, how dare he mistreat a women?" he yelled

"Yeah.." I agreed quietly. Justin mistreated a women, that womens me. He mistreated my feelings much painfully than my wrist.

Justins POV:

Of course leaving your girlfriend without saying anything was pretty mean. So I dont blame her for that. My feelings hurted everyday because of what happened of what my dad said, I tried to believe Megan didnt do that, but dad had really got me convinced...

I dont know why I even called Chantel that night... I didnt even know her and she comforted me. I regretted calling her. I was jealous of Harry, he got to spend time with her and helping her move on when Im here all broken and confused and left with a person I barley know.

Scooter talked to Yael every single day, It made me miss the way I used to talk to Megan. I had a concert in a few hours and I was stuck on the tour bus with Chantel because Scooter was going to the airport to get Yael. I read on the news that Harry and Megan went back to their places which meant they werent together anymore. That made me feel a lot better actually.

"Hey Justin!" Yael came over to me and kissing my cheeks. She was like a close family to me. She gave me good advices on some things and was like a second mother besides Erin. Im not that close to her.

"Wheres Chantel?" Scooter asked smiling like crazy because Yael was here.

"Shes taking a nap" I said. Kinda relieved that she was.

"Anyways, we have news to tell you" they said smiling at each other.

"Hit me up" I said, not caring whether if it was good or bad.

"Im pregnant" Yael said, jumping up and down clapping and hugging Scooter.

"What? with his child? Man! Yael, so happy for you." I said hugging her. "Good luck bro" I said doing my hand shake with Scooter.

I felt really happy for them- having to start a family. In fact, I was jealous of them.

"So whens the big day?" I asked. They both looked at each other in confusion and then said "OOH". What were they thinking about?

"Umm I think like July.  Maybe the beginning of July or something" she said counting her fingers, in the count of 9 months.

"OHH yeah! I heard you guys having sex the last time you were here Yael. Maybe you should keep it down a little" I said chuckling. Yael and Scooter both looked at each other embarrassed. It was funny to watch them.

"Hey! Thats our privacy!" she said playfully slapping my back.

"Your too young to know that" Scooter said

"But- I already had sex with Megan a million times" I said saying that a little bit too loud. All 3 of us starred at each other in shock.

"Okay enough gross talking" I said turning back to get some soda. I went in my room to see Chantel fixing herself. She looked at me.

'Hey baby" she said walking over to me and hugged me. For what?

" Hey" I replied back. "Whats with all the cuddling?" I asked, trying not to be rude.

"You said you have sex with Megan a million times. Why not with me? I bet I could do better" she said in her sexy voice.

Yeah, she made me horny.. She kissed me roughly. 

"Ive... Got... a.... concert...in...a.....few....hours..." I said talking while we kissed.

"Well.. your...gonna....give...your...fans.... a....great....concert" she said while deepening the kiss.

She was a great kisser. I loved looking at her body, she was smoking hot. I do admit that she did get me into the bad boy thang though. I touched her hips and made my way to her ass. Then my lips connected to her throat she said touched my chest. This was hot. She made me want her more...

My new drug was... I couldnt resist her anymore... 

We kissed as we were taking off each others clothes until there was a knock on the door. We pulled way from each other and acted like nothing happened.

"Um Justin... needed to talk to you" Scooter said

"Sure bro" I said walking out of the door until he stopped me.

"Um Imma need Chantel to go out, I have to talk to you here" he said looking at Chantel, making her leave.

"Whats up bro?" I asked since he didnt want Chantel here.

" Well nothing much..."he said joking. "Well.. since Yaels pregnant, I gotta propose to her. Ive thought about it and I want to" he said

"Great man! When?"

"Not sure, but I have to propose now! And have wedding plans now too. Just long before the baby" he said kinda shaking.

"Your an ooold man bro. You gotta do it or else its single for the rest of your life" I said pressuring him. It was funny the way he looked at me.

"Yeah, Im hoping to propose to her on Christmas" he said thinking about it.

"Perfect man! I didnt know you were that romantic. You probably got some advice from me didnt ya" I said playing with him.

"Look bro you gotta help out. I need this to be the perfect propose ever? Mkay?" he said pointing his finger at me and smiling. 

"Yeah sure man, I do what I can"  I said watching Scooter leave the room. I wish I didnt have to think about tours and think about proposing to somebody.... But guess thats over too.. I went on my phone and laid down. I went on my phone and looked at some news. The media was calming down after our break-up. I looked at J-14 news and everything was explained about us. 

Without thinking I posted a picture of Megan at a music festival way back way. "I miss you" I posted on Instagram. In one minute, there were over 100,000 likes. Oh darn it. What have I done? I had Chantel now... 

I quickly deleted it before anything else happened but stupidly enough people already seen the picture. 

Buuut.... 

Did Megan see it?

Wait a mintute.. did she even follow me? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Promised for a triple update. Its gonna get juicy!! Sorry for the weird chapter, I needed something to happen before something big happens.. :)