Chapter 2

Milan

After spending damn near 5 hours, getting dressed, singing in the mirror and doing my makeup, I was finally ready. I stood in my body length mirror, feeling myself. I decided to wear some dark grey distressed jeans, a white crop top, with my black leather jacket and my nude strappy Jessica Simpson heels. It wasn't too much but a bitch was still cute asf. "Damn my ass looking crazy" I said twerking, to the chorus of "Childs Play" by drake.

"I say bounce that shit like whoa
Yeah, bounce that shit like whoa
This is not a fairy-tale, I already know how you like it
Take you to the mall and get you a new outfit
Girl that's just some child's play
Bounce that shit like, whoa, whoa, whoa"
I was hype asf tonight, I was ready to turn up. I walked over to my mini fridge and pulled out my bottle of Pink Lemonade Svedka, I put the bottle to my mouth and started to drink it. I drank until I couldn't take the burning in my throat anymore. My music stopped playing because I was getting a call, I was pretty-sure it was Ash.

Cause she kept calling asking was I ready every 25 minutes. I walked over to where my phone was and answered it. "Yes bitch" I said answering the phone. "This my last time calling your ass, then we gonna leave you" Ashley said, "I'm done hype ass, yall can come now". "Ight be there in five, come outside now", "Hur up" I said mimicking Craig from the movie Friday.

She laughed and said "we coming right now", I hung up the phone and went to grab my bag. She had me fucked up if she thought I was gonna be out there waiting for five minutes she better call me when she put there.

I walked over to my dresser and sprayed some of my Chanel no.9 perfume on, and scrolled on my Instagram waiting for Ash to say she was outside. About 3 minutes later Ashley was calling my phone again, "Hello" I said. "Bitch didn't I tell your ass to be outside", I started laughing cause she was mad ashit. "Here I come yo" I said hanging up the phone."

I grabbed my keys of my desk and locked my door, walking past my super weird ass roommate Christina. We only shared a living room and bathroom, but she annoying asf. "Where you going, its 11:30" Christina said. "Bitch I am grown, don't ask me where I'm going" I said, "I'm just saying because im going to sleep soon and I don't want you coming in late waking me up" she said. I kept walking past and laughed in her face, like what, if she don't get the hell outta my face with that bs.

I walked pasted the front desk and outside to where Ash and her roommate were waiting for me. "Okayyyy bitch, you look cuteeeeee" Ashley ratchet ass yelled out the passenger seat window. I laughed at her and got in the car, "Hey yall" I said. I had never met Ashley's roommate before today, but she was cute. "want some?"

Ashley said pulling a bottle of Henny out her bag. "That's all you got? Cause I was already drinking clear, I aint really trynna mix clear and brown. Its gonna have me on my ass" I said laughing. Ashley' roommate spoke "Nah boo I gotchu, I don't drink so imam make sure yall cool". I didn't really know her like that but I was ready to get turnt so I grabbed the bottle and started drinking some. Ash turned around putting me on snapchat drinking henny out the bottle while "Too Much Sauce" played through the speakers of the car.

About 10 mins later, after spending 20 mins looking for somewhere to park we finally found a spot. "This shit just better be that lit, that we can't even find a parking spot" Ashley said. "I know right" I said laughing.

We got out the car and started walking towards the party, and we could already tell that shit was lit from here. I heard loud ass music and a bunch of people yelling. "Damn my feet hurt" Ashley said, as I looked down at her shoes. "Aint nobody tell you to wear them damn stripper shoes" I said laughing.