Chapter 35

ONE MONTH LATER

ONE MONTH LATER

"Damn, so she really not answering ya calls?" Mir said, as we sat at the table. We were out eating breakfast since, i had a bunch of shit to do today. I was back in NY for a couple interviews and events, but was going back to the A tomorrow morning. Lately i just been on the move, and in the midst of that, trynna get Lani to talk to me.

I ran my hand down my face, and shoo my head "Naw bro, straight to voicemail" i said.

"All cause you wanted to smiling in Bernice face" Troy said laughing.

"That shit ain't funny, you the dumb ass that gave her my number" i said.

"I didn't give that girl your number, she told you that?" 

"Fuck yeah" i said.

"She lying..." Troy said.

"So how the fuck she get my number?" i said sipping my orange juice.

"Bro you know hoes got their ways, especially industry hoes.. You used to fuck with her a while back though right?" Mir said.

"Uhh, yeah.. when we was like 18" I said.

"She trynna see what the industry G like" Troy said laughing, like shit was a joke.

"I'd never touch that girl again" i said truthfully.

"She is fine as fuck though, not gone lie" Mir said.

"She aight, but she ain't Lani" i said seriously.

"You really in love with that fucking girl G" Troy said, stuffing some food in his mouth.

"She'll start talking to you again, cause ain't shit really happen with you and Bernice" Mir said.

"Exactly, but one of the pictures definitely look like we were kissing.. y'all know that ain't even my thing" I said, as i ate a piece of toast. "Plus she gotta answer the phone for me to be able to explain that"

"Bro i swear them fucking pictures still popping up on my timeline till this day... that shit the talk of the Gram" Troy said, shaking his head. "And if i know you like i think i do, i know damn well you went to her crib." he said.

"Of course I did, like twice but its somebody new at the front desk, so they be calling her telling her i'm down there, i guess she be telling them to tell me to leave. Plus that shit be causing a scene, all the college shawties be wanting pictures and shit" i said.

"Yeah you be forgetting you live a different lifestyle now, you can't be doing reckless shit" Mir said.

"Im still G, this shit just extra" i said truthfully.

"Come on bro, you up there now... you be on the blogs everyday damn near, shows almost every night... nigga don't even come near the trap no more cause you always in the studio.. you a rapper now G, You don't need this shit nomore" Troy said.