Chapter 41

Milan 

Two weeks later 

Two weeks later 

"You wanna sit here?" Chy asked, as we looked for seats at our school's homecoming pep rally. I hadn't been to one since freshman year, so i thought i'd come since this was my last year.

"Let's sit lower so, G will be able to find us when he gets here" i said. 

"Chile i forgot he was coming, you know these bitches bouta act wild" 

"I knowwww, i didn't think about that until after i already told him to come.. and you know how he is"  i said, sitting down in one of the floor seats. "Ya boo coming too"

"He did tell me he was gonna be with G today, like that's not everyday" 

"Ohhh sis you ain't denying the 'boo' part huh" i said laughing.

She chuckled, "He my lil boo".

"So y'all together now, cause y'all been playing around with each other forever" 

"Uhh, we just doing relationship shit" she said laughing.

"Mhmm, yall on some me and G shit, when we first met" i said, knowing that they were already having sex but they always tried to front on each other in public.

"Definitely how yall was when yall first met, now look at yall... all in love" 

I smirked, "Thats my baby".

"I still can't believe y'all really bouta have a baby though" she said a little lower than the rest of the conversation.

"Girl, me neither.. he's so happy"

"That's soooo bomb, that he's this excited about a baby.. cause you know how niggas are" 

"I know, i think about that shit everyday" i said, sipping my water.

"I can't wait for you to start showing"

"Why so i can be fat" i said laughing.

"You supposed to be fat when you pregnant... you gonna be a fine ass baby mama" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Ehh, i hate that term.. you know that". I always said I'd refused to be just someones "Baby mama", its just not an attractive title. Not that, i want G to marry me tomorrow but i do want a stable home for my child, with two parents.

"I know, I know....ain't that Christina?" 

I turned my head in the direction she was pointing, to see Christina talking with some people. This was the first time i saw her since G told me she was Dming him, and this damn girl done changed her whole look up now. She's been my roommate for 2 years and ive never seen her wear weave like mine, now she had the exact style and it looked like she had some of my clothes on too. 

"Chy, this bitch got my clothes on" i said shaking my head.

Chy bussed out laughing, "Omg, Lani you have a stalker".