Chapter 4

Milan

I was all done getting dressed & it was now 1:50, i was finally done on time i thought to myself. I decided not to be too overdressed, i wasn't tryna have him thinking that i was getting all dressed up for him.

So i just wore my fitted red Juicy Couture sweatsuit (Yes i'm bringing them back in style lol) and my gold sequin Uggs cause it was a little chilly today. I wasn't sure if i wanted to do my makeup at first, but i decided to do a natural beat just to give my regular degular outfit something extra.

This would be the first time i'm going out on a date in about a year since i stopped fucking with my hoe ass ex Ju. Ju had fucked it up for a lot of these niggas honestly, he was really a piece of shit. He still try to hit me up on Instagram from different accounts, he's so pathetic.

I swear i'm like the best girlfriend ever, i'm not gonna lie my attitude is off the wall and i do get as jus would say "crazy" over a nigga i love, but at the end of the day i have the biggest heart and would give you the shirt off my back. He definitely brought the savage outta me with his cheating and shit, which is why can careless about these niggas now.

I got knocked out my thoughts by my phone ringing, i figured it was mystery man (since he never told me his name). I answered it hearing his sexy ass voice "Send me ya location, so i can scoop you".

"I'm not really feeling all these demands you giving out" I said. He chuckled and said "you gonna send ya location or not, i'm hungry". "I just sent it" , "so what you complaining for if you doing what i said anyway" he said. "Maybe cause i'm a lil hungry right now to, don't take it that seriously" i said sarcastically. "I hear you shawty, come out in 5 mins" he said as he hung up.

I sat there looking at the phone like "No this nigaa did not just hang up on me". I was surprised but it was a lil bit of a turn on to be honest.

I got up and grabbed my black Chanel purse, check myself out in the mirror, sprayed some of my Gucci Guilty perfume on and was on my way out the door. Of course walking into my annoying ass roommate sitting her boring ass on the couch as usual. I walked right pass like i didn't see her, to avoid any problem cause i didn't have the time for the dumb shit today.

When i got outside i saw a matte black tinted range rover sitting across the street. I figured that was him but i wasn't about to be salty walking up to a car so i pulled out my phone to call him . As i was about to hit the call button he rolled his window down and motioned for me to come over there, so i started walking towards the car as he got out.

"If this man get out and open the door for me i'm going to die" i thought to myself, only because these young niggas now a days aren't raised like that at all. Just as i thought he walked over to the passenger side and open the door for me, "Oh you are such a gentleman" i said laughing as i turned to get in the car.

He just laughed a little and walked over to get in the car. As he walked i analyzed him for a quick second. He wore a black shirt, black moto jeans, a velet moto jacket, and some buttahs (Timbs), he was looking good as hell i'm not gonna lie.