Chapter 40

Milan

I was on campus on my way to my last class for the day, and lord knows i couldn't wait for this day to be over

I was on campus on my way to my last class for the day, and lord knows i couldn't wait for this day to be over. Shit, i really couldn't wait till this semester was over so i could graduate. I walked through the campus, most of the time looking down at my phone texting Gionni who was in Cali right now. He had left this morning and would be back tomorrow night, i honestly hated being away from him but i had school to worry about.

"Hey Milan" i heard causing me to look up from my phone, seeing it was this guy Brendon from my statistics class. We never really had a conversation with each other before, maybe hi and bye but i just dont look that approachable.

"Uhh hey" i said, as he grabbed the door to the class, letting me in.

"You weren't in class last week, everything okay" 

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Yeah, I was handling some business" i said.

"Oh yeah, i've been seeing you all over lately.. you lowkey famous.. the whole campus has been talking about you" 

I had heard that people were discussing me on campus, about me dating G or as they say "Dave East" but i didn't care. Most of what i heard wasn't anything bad, although of course you have those hating ass bitches that wish they were you.

"Im still regular, my boyfriend is famous" i said, wanting to remind him that i had a boyfriend. The last thing i need was for him to take me having a little conversation with him as something else.

"I saw you did makeup for the Gucci fashion show.. you are definitely not regular anymore.. well you never really were" he said. "And yeah his music is dope, give me the scoop tho when is that new album dropping?" he said, as we sat in our seats.

I chuckled, "Soon, is all I can tell you" i said as the professor walked in.

"Good afternoon class" Dr. Mckinnley greeted the class. "Oh our little superstar decided to join us today" she said, smiling in my direction causing everyones head to turn and look at me.

What the hell was up with these people thinking i'm a damn celebrity, and i only missed two days. I didn't say anything, just slightly smiled back at her.

Class lasted for an hour and twenty five minutes, and was so boring its not even funny. Once the class was dismissed, i stood up grabbing my bag, making my way to the door. 

"Miss Montana, can I speak to you for a minute please" I heard my professor say, before i stepped out the room.

I turned around walking over to where she sat, "Yes" i said.

"So i see you missed class last week, is there a reason for that?"

I rolled my eyes, because imma grown ass woman and this ain't high school "I had something important to do" i said, nonchalantly.

"Okay, i'm just asking because Milan you know you're one of my best students and i don't want to see this new life style set you back"

"My 'new life style' won't affect me graduating in two months, in my opinion there hasn't been that much change. Im not sure how you think i am living now, but i can assure you it's not what people are gossiping about"