Chapter 13

Gucci

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" i said walking over to the bathtub

"What took you so long daddy" Naomi said standing up, revealing her naked body.

"How the fuck you get in here"

"Why you yelling at me G" she said stepping out the tub wrapping herself in a towel.

I grabbed her arm, "How the fuck you get in her Naomi"

She tried to snatch her arm away but wasn't strong enough, "remember that time you accidentally left your keys at my place" she asked

"Yeah and i came an got them, so you don't have them, next lie" i said cutting her off.

"I had went and got a copy, for emergencies"

I laughed, "what the fuck would i need you for in an emergency? Give me the fucking key" i said pulling her into the room picking up her bag.

"Aight G, let me go"

"Fuck no, dump that shit out and give me the key."

She did as told and multiple keys and other item came falling out. "Dont tell me thats all keys to my crib" i said shaking my head.

She didnt say anything, she just looked. I bent down picking up all the keys, stuffing the rest of her shit in her bag. I picked up her clothes and drug her downstairs to the door. She better be lucky my mother raised me not to put my hands on females, cause i was pissed at this point.

"G dont do this to me, please, I love you"she said as i pushed her out the door, throwing her clothes down on the ground.

I grabbbed her face, "Listen here, if you ever, i mean ever try some shit like this, im not gonna care that your a woman next time."

I let go of her and stepped back, "G Please" she begged.

"Crazy bitch"i said slamming the door in her face.

Three weeks later (Gucci's birthday night)  (Couple days before Thanksgiving)

"Nah real shit, imma be there to get in 20 mins. Don't be on ya bullshit" i said to Lani through the facetime call, as i was sliding my jeans on.

We were going out to celebrate my 25th birthday tonight at 12, I don't even really do the club scene but tonight I wanted to get lit.

"Aight G, if let me get off the phone, maybe ill be ready when you get here" she said walking away leaving the phone. I looked to see her reaching for something in the top of her closet, when her towel fell, exposing her ass in some lace panties.

"Aye Lani" i said catching her attention.

She turned around, showing me the front of her body, she grabbed her towel and came back to the phone, "You a creep, i didn't even know you was still at the phone and you sitting there watching me" she said laughing.