Chapter 20

Milan

"I aint see you in almost three weeks hoe" Chy said as we walked into PINK

"Girl, i know... G been taking up all my time, I swear it's like having a kid" i said honestly, but i kind of liked it.

"So whats up with that now....Yall in a relationship or what ?"

"Honestly i dont even know what it is. When he introduce me to people, he say im his girl, but we just never put that title on it." i said looking through the panty table, they had a bomb ass 7 for $27 sell.

"Hmm, thats tricky.... who he tell that you was his girl?" she asked.

"Everybody really, his niggas, his momma, and the rest of his family"

"Wait, you met moms ?? And he tell his niggas, you his girl??? Its official Lani" she said laughing, holding up a pair of panties.

I chuckled, "I mean i dont know Chy, i just feel like we need to personally put that title on it"

"He just might not be that type of nigga, to be on that sentimental shit.... Him telling his peoples you his girl, is his way of putting a title on it.. but if you feel like you need more, just talk to him" she said.

"I never thought about it like that"

"Soooo tell me about this meeting the moms thing" she said walking over to the sweatshirts.

"Chile, thats a whole other issue"

"What, dont tell me she was being stank" she said turning around rolling her eyes.

I laughed, "Noo, actually it seemed like she really liked me. She's cool as hell"

"Be careful, you know how niggas moms get" she said laughing.

"Girl, tell me something i dont know" i said, looking at a pair of slides. "But lemme tell you bout the bs that happened while we were at his moms yesterday."

"Oh god, im ready"

"So im chilling downstairs with Troy, waiting for G to come back and we hear all this rumbling going on upstairs, so we went up there. Everybody trippin, talking bout G outside going crazy, we go out there, guess who this man punching on...."I said, causing her to turn towards me.

"Julien" i said rolling my eyes.

"Nooo, what, how, why??"

"Okay so lemme break this down, you know G already didnt fuck with him cause of me, but in addition to that this nigga shows up to dinner with G's little cousin...." i said, looking at a pair of tights.

"Hold the fuck up, what Lani" she said spinning around looking at me.

"Exactly, basically Julien was trynna be petty towards G by messing with his cousin. And her dumb ass too damn stupid to realize he was using her, so now she on some other shit."