Chapter 17

Gionni

I spun around, face to face with exactly who i expected

I spun around, face to face with exactly who i expected.... "Wassup" i blankly said.

"I haven't seen you in forever" Keisha said.

I didn't say anything, i just nodded my head. I hadn't talked to her in 2 years, even though she did me dirty back then, when i found out i couldn't handle it the way i wanted to. To be honest i used to love that girl, so all that "G" shit was out the window. Of course i wanted to kill her when i found out she was stealing from me, i just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"How you been" she asked.

"I been chilling" I said, grabbing my change from the girl behind the counter.

"Thats good, hows your mom?"

I side eyed her, confused as to why she was asking bout my mom, when she knew my moms didn't fuck with her. My mom never liked her the entire time we were together, she always said "It's just something about her". At this point she was just talking just to talk.

I made my way out the door, ignoring her pointless ass question. Once i reached my car in i could see through the reflection of the car window, she was following me.

"Wassup what you want Keshia" i said turning around, trying to figure out why she was following me.

"Its just i never got a chance to say, i sorry. You never gave me a chance to explain" she said attempting to look into my eyes.

I chuckled, "I didn't give a fuck then, and i damn sure don't now" I said with so much seriousness.

"Gion..." she said as she was interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked seeing it was Lani, i contemplated on answering at first. Then thought why not, i ain't got shit to hide.

"Wassup mama" i said answering the phone.

"Where you at" she said.

"At the store getting ice, i be there in a sec" i said looking up at Keshia who was still standing there.

"Oh okay, whats wrong why you sound like that?" she asked sensing my aggravated tone.

"Nothing, i'm cool mama"

"Okay" she hesitantly said.

"Aight imma call you when im outside"

"Okay" she said hanging up the phone.

I slid my phone back in my phone, "You done" i said talking to Keshia.

She chuckled, "Oh so thats what it is".

"What, what is?" i asked confused, wanting her to say some fly shit bout Lani, so can put her in her place.

"You got a new bitch. She aint gonna never do all the shit i did" she said.