Chapter 52

Milan

"I don't believe it y'all, idk i just feel like G wouldn't lie about a kid

"I don't believe it y'all, idk i just feel like G wouldn't lie about a kid. You see how he is over our baby" I said, sipping my smoothie, as i walked through the mall with Chyna & Ashley. 

"Me neither, it was just once the kid came out on stage.. i'm like what the hell" Chy said.

"What the hell would make somebody lie like that?" Ashley asked.

"G thinks it's for a check, but he told me he had ran into her a while back & she was acting weird, so honestly i don't know" i said.

"Did he even really used to mess with them though, thats just weird, it's like they on some sister wife shit" Ashley said laughing.

"Yeah he really used to mess with them, the Naomi chick, he said was just a flea, but the Keshia girl, that was actually his girlfriend. Supposedly she did some snake shit to him." i said, instantly remembering something. "Chy you know what, remember that day before Christmas when we were in here, and the girl at the register in Victoria Secret was acting real stank... i think its the same girl" 

She chuckled, "I don't remember what she looked like, but that would explain why she was acting like that"

"I was confused as to why the Naomi bitch was even there" Ashley said laughing.

"Im about to go in there and see if she working" I said.

"Bye girl, you pregnant as hell.. G is not bouta be cursing us out" Ashley said, laughing.

"Im not gonna say anything, i just wanna see if its the same girl" 

"You think she not gonna say something to you, she feeling bold enough to go on national TV talking about yall" Chy said. "You know i don't have a problem smacking a bitch, i just feel like number one, you don't need to be in the middle of that plus im pretty sure she'd call the cops, and i'm too cute for jail." 

I sighed, "Aighhttt".

"Why are we even still here, y'all already found something to wear for tomorrow" Ashley asked.

"Cause i wanted a smoothie" 

"How you feel about graduating tomorrow bitchhhh" Ashley said, sticking her tongue out.

"Chile i'm ready for this shit to be over with, so i can focus on my lil baby" i said, as we walked out the doors, outside.

"I sooo wish i was graduating with y'all, i one semester behind y'all" Ashley said.

"I lowkey be forgetting you came a semester later than us" i said.

"Y'all were the first people i talked to remember" she said laughing.

"You had a nerve to ask us did we have some damn edge control, what type of ratchet shit is that" Chy said laughing.

"Y'all had that shit though" Ashley said, laughing.