Chapter 14

Milan

I woke up, in G's bed, with his arms wrapped around me, wearing nothing but panties

I woke up, in G's bed, with his arms wrapped around me, wearing nothing but panties. My head was killing me, probably from all those shots. I need to get myself together, because today was G's actual birthday, and i had a few things planned for him.

I peeled G's arm from around me, careful not to wake him as i slid out of the bed. "Damn Gionni" i said feeling the pain between my legs. Even though i was drunk last night i don't regret anything that happened last night, i wanted him bad.

I stepped over all of our scattered clothes on the floor making my way over to the bathroom hold my chest, since i didn't have a shirt on. I stood in the mirror, admiring how good i looked despite the way i felt.

I walked over to the shower turning it on. I looked around for a hair tie to put my hair up in a bun, and of course i didn't find one. I thought i might've left one here before, but i guess not. I decide to just let my hair get wet and wear it curly today.

I stepped out of my panties, and into the shower, grabbing my sponge. I lathered it with soap and began to wash, i thought about the activities i engaged in last night. Before last night i hadn't had sex in a year, right before me and Julien broke up. I had a feeling G knew what he was doing in the bed, but i had no idea he was like that.

After washing and standing under the hot water for about 15 more minutes i stepped out, drying off. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth and reached in the drawer to get one of my makeup wipes that i had left here.

I walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, seeing G still sleep. I opened the top drawer seeing three of G's guns sitting on top of all the underwear and socks. He normally doesn't leave them out like this but i guess he was in a rush last night, i thought laughing to myself.

I moved one of the guns to the side, using a pair of his underwear to touch it. I wasn't dumb enough to get my fingerprints on none of these guns, cause i have no idea what G has done with them.

I grabbed a pair of panties sliding them on and then opened the second drawer, where his t shirts normally were. There was two more guns sitting on top of his shirts, "What the fuck Gionni" i whispered to myself. I pulled a white tshirt from under the gun and put it on. It fit me like a dress, stopping in the middle of my thigh.

I walked around the room picking up the clothes from last night and putting them in the dirty clothes hamper.

I walked down the stairs, decided to cook G some breakfast since it was his birthday, or if we being honest, since he fucked me so good last night.

Walking in the kitchen, seeing a pot of water and two packs of noodles sitting on the stove, i busted out laughing. I put the noodles back in the cabinet, and then opened the fridge to see what he had left to cook. I had went with him food shopping last week because he didn't know how. All he bought was snacks and juice really. I actually took him down the aisle with food to cook, so it should be something in here to make.