Chapter 8

Milan

I just got finished my last class for the week, and i was happy as hell

I just got finished my last class for the week, and i was happy as hell. I was so exhausted, i just couldn't wait to get back to my room and sleep. This morning when i left out i decided not to drive my car to campus, mainly because i didn't have time to look for parking. But now i'm absolutely regretting it, because now i was stuck walking as tired as i am. 

As i waited at the corner, for the light to change, my phone vibrated in my hand. 

G - Wyd ?

Me- walking from campus

G- Walkin??? wya ?

Me- lol yeah, 63rd ave & Tomphson

G- Stay there 

I was confused as to why he was telling me to stay there cause i knew he was supposed to be in town today, but he was supposed to get here later on at night. I wasn't about to play with him, he like to play around a lot, and im tired.

I crossed the street anyway, continuing my way to my apartment. After about two more minutes of walking, a white, tinted out Porsche, blasting music pulled up next to me. I spun around seeing exactly who i thought it was, i guess he wasn't playing. 

"Ya lil hard headed ass" Gucci yelled from the driver side, turning down the music.

"I thought you was playing games man, im tired" i said laughing and walking a little closer to the car. 

"You know iont even play games, lanizzle" he said laughing. "Come on girl get in, you got me holding up traffic, and its cold".

I chuckled and opened the car door and got in the car, throwing my head back onto the headrest. 

"Damn you real tired huh" Gucci said laughing again. I swear thats all he did was laugh.

"Super duper tired, school be wearing lil ole me out. The pole ain't looking so bad" i said looking over at him giggling. 

"Ahh you funny, that ain't cute lil girl" he said with some seriousness in his voice.

"Jokes, calm down dad"

"I ain't ya dad but....." he said licking his lips, turning his head back to the road. 

"Boy if you don't get....." i said cracking up.

"Nah but you looking good, all sleepy and shit"

"What, i'm pretty sure i look a mess, i didn't even care about getting dressed today and you weren't even supposed to be here til tonight" i said scrunching my eyebrows.

"You trippin, you always look good, remember" he said mocking me. "But yeah i was, but something came up a lil bit earlier that i thought.

"Right, ya block was calling huh" 

"You real cute with ya lil jokes today, i see you still ain't ask nobody bout me, you still on that 'block' shit"

"Im not asking nobody nothing, so they can fill my head up with a but of false negative shit, you know how people do. How bout you show me what kinda life you live i'm very curious." I said turning my body towards him, to watch him drive.