Chapter 24

MONDAY MORNING

Gionni

I was walking freely out of the court room, on bail

I was walking freely out of the court room, on bail. Meaning i was out until i had to go to court for sentencing, enough time for me to get my lawyer on board. I wasn't worried about being found guilty, cause my Lawyer was a beast.

"Wassup boo" i said, as i got to the bottom of the steps, sneaking up on Lani. I had told her that i didn't want her in the middle of this shit, so i didn't really want her coming to court. She call herself being slick, cause she sat outside the whole time, like i wouldn't know.

"G" she said, spinning around hugging me tight as hell.

"Damn mama, it was two days" I said laughing.

"Shut up" she said, still hugging me laughing.

"I gotta go get something to eat.... now" i said.

"Okay where you wanna go?"

"Lets slide pass my mom crib" i said, getting in the car, as she walked around to the other side getting in.

"You hardheaded too" i said, as she started the car.

She chuckled, "How?".

"Don't act slow, didn't I tell you not to bring your ass up here" I said, grabbing her thigh.

"G, i couldn't just stay home... plus somebody had to come get you"

"I had that handled mama, listen i'm not mad, but just know.. i tell you stuff for a reason. I don't need them questioning you about shit"

She nodded her head, "Im sorry".

"You don't gotta be sorry, i fuck with the fact you felt the need to be here... Thats thurl mama, but you see my momma dont even come up there, for the same reason" i said, touching her chin.

She smiled at me, and then redirected her attention back to the road. "Where your phone? dont you need to charge it ?" she asked.

I sighed, "The ain't give me that shit back, talking bout evidence... We gone have to handle that tomorrow"

"They can do that"

"Not really, but who gone stop them? Im not arguing with them pussies over no phone, that can be replaced in less than 24 hrs"

"You acting real cool about everything, you not worried?" she asked, looking over at me.

"Im good boo, ain't shit to worry about really... it was too many niggas in the crib, for them to put it all on me"

"What happened that day?"

"When i got to the trap, Trizz and Mir was panicking over some note, that somebody sent there.... basically somebody set us up" i said.

"Who do you think would set you up though G"

"You never know, but imma have to let whoever it is rock out, until this shit die down."