Chapter 55

Gionni

"I don't give a fuck about none of that shit, y'all niggas was in here fucking around while shit was going down outside" i said, standing in the middle of a circle full of the niggas that were here when T got shot

"I don't give a fuck about none of that shit, y'all niggas was in here fucking around while shit was going down outside" i said, standing in the middle of a circle full of the niggas that were here when T got shot. This had really been my first time back in the Trap since, i stopped fucking with it, i didn't really wanna be here now, but this was needed. 

"Aye G I wasn't even here that day" one of the workers, smooth said with his hands up in defense. 

"If you wasn't here then this don't apply to you" i said, blankly.  "I need somebody, anybody to explain to me exactly what fuck y'all was doing, that allowed y'all to be completely oblivious to the fucking surroundings" 

I leaned back on the wall, waiting for somebody to talk. There was no way, there was a house full of niggas and nobody knew what was going on outside. Not to mention there was always supposed to be somebody, watching outside at all times, so that's one flaw right there. I ain't been done with this shit for more than . 6 months and it already going left. 

"I ain't even gone hold you G, niggas was listening to music and shit by the time we heard shit, it was already too late" Trigga said.

"So basically y'all niggas was in here fucking around like I said, not doing what y'all here to do... as a matter of fact i don't even know half y'all niggas in the room" i said, scanning the room. I did leave the responsibility to Troy and Mir and i trusted them to bring trustworthy niggas in, but with so much shit going on right now everything seemed shady. 

"Who the fuck are you" i asked, walking over to a new nigga. 

He stepped back a little, and looked me up and down, which didn't sit right with me. "Damn bro, you ain't gotta be disrespectful, but i'm Slim your mans T pulled me in" he said, keeping eye contact with me the entire time. 

"Man whatever, how long ago he pulled you" i asked.

"Like last month"

I nodded my head, making sure to remember to ask T about him and where he found him at. Just from that lil conversation we had i could tell he wasn't pussy and that could either be a good thing or a bad thing. I walked over to three other unfamiliar faces, just to see what their vibes were like, anybody acting suspicious had to go, PERIOD. 

"And where y'all come from?"  i asked. 

"You don't remember me, Im Mir lil cousin, Rell" one of them said. 

"I ain't even peep that was you, fuck you doing in here?" i said, knowing he was inly 16.

"Well you know my momma be on that fuck shit, messing with the drugs and disappearing, niggas gotta eat" he said. 

I sucked my teeth, Mir couldn't be serious having his lil cousin in her pushing weight, i don't even get down like that. "Where you staying at ?" i asked.