Chapter 50

G

A week later 

A week later 

"You still not ready yet mama?" I asked, walking into the bathroom, where she was doing her makeup.

"Huh" she yelled over the music. I walked over turning it down, seeing she didn't even have clothes on yet. 

"Why you still not dressed yo" i asked getting annoyed.

She chuckled, "Calm down Mr. Attitude, i almost done" 

"You been in here for like two hours" i said, sitting in the other chair in the bathroom.

"Okay" 

"Not okay, we got a whole event to get to... you know, the one where we find out if our child is a girl or a boy" i said, sarcastically.

"Gionni, you need to fix your stank attitude.. i said i'm almost done" she said, standing up from her seat in front of the mirror.

"Man whatever, hurry up" i said, standing up leaving out the bathroom. Since she was taking so long, i decided to use this time to roll up and clear my thoughts. My mind was everywhere, i was definitely anxious as hell to find out what we were having. 

It was weird because at this point, it didn't even matter if its a girl or a boy, i was just ready to find out. For the past couple week, i been thinking about what it would be like to have a son and how it would be raising him, to be totally different than me. But at the same time i thought about what it would be like to have a daughter and raise her like a princess. Either way it goes, i am fully ready to be a father, im ready for the change it will bring to my life. 

I lit the blunt, taking a pull from it, as my phone began ringing. "Yeah ma" i said, answering the phone.

"Where the hell y'all at, everybody's here waiting on y'all" my mom said.

"We bouta be on our way now, you know how long Lani take getting ready" i said, pulling from the blunt again.

"Are y'all asses really still in the damn house, are you serious" she yelled through the phone.

I chuckled, "It's not me".

"20 mins, or i'm gonna reveal it with out y'all"

"How you gone do that ma" i said laughing.

"Watch and see" she said, hanging up the phone. 

I took another pull from the blunt, beginning to feel the high. I got up walking towards the bathroom, with the L in my hand "Let's go Lani seriously" i said, pushing the door open, seeing she had on some clothes this time. 

"I just have to slip my shoes on, and my glasses then i'm ready" she said.

"All this damn pink" i said, seeing she was dressed in all pink. 

She chuckled, "I see you wearing your blue" she said, brushing pass me.

"Mhm, you wearing heels?" i asked as she opened the shoe box.