Chapter 9

Gucci

I woke up in my pitch black room, with Milan still sleep on my chest

I woke up in my pitch black room, with Milan still sleep on my chest. I patted around the bed for my phone to see what time it was, i knew we had slept for a long ass time. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand next to me, remembering i had put it there before i fell asleep. 

I pressed the home button, causing the bright ass light to damn near blind me. It was 3:30 in the morning, mean that we slept for a whole eight hours. My stomach began to growl reminding me that we hadn't eaten anything.

I leaned over and shook Lani a little, trying to wake her. She didn't even budge, "Damn, this girl really sleep" i laughed to myself. I shook her again still with no response, so i began to kiss her all over her face, hoping this would work because i was hungry as fuck.

Waking up from the multiple kisses, she began to swat her hand at me, trying to get me to stop. "Moveeee G" she said groggily.

"Wake up ma, lets go get something to eat."

"G, really ? Move man, aint nobody tryna eat right now" she said with a little attitude, as if i cared.

I hopped out of the bed, with Milan probably thinking i was leaving her alone, think again.I walked over to my couch i had in my room and sat down. I connected my phone to my bluetooth sound system, and searched to see what was the loudest song i had on my playlist. I knew the perfect song, "Bodak Yellow". I thought why not, girls love this song. I knew she would be pissed though, cause thats just Milan, her was attitude off the chain. In my opinion she needed some "act right", to get that whole situation in check, but that wasn't my place at this point so imma mind my business.

I hesitated a little to press the play button, looking over at how she slept so peacefully. "Fuck it, YOLO" i though to myself as i pressed play.

"Said, "Lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to"
Hit the store, I can get 'em both, I don't wanna choose
And I'm quick, cut a nigga off, so don't get comfortable", screamed loud through the speakers. 

I hopped up and ran out the room, so she wouldn't see where i was. 

"GIONNI I SWEAR TO GOD, IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP" i heard her yell from inside the room.

I burst out laughing, this shit was hilarious. 

"I don't dance now, I make money moves 
Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move 
If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't fuck with you 
I'm a boss, you a worker, bitch, I make bloody moves", I sang along to this catchy ass song.

With the music begin so loud I could even hear Milan's little ass coming. 

"Pop" she slapped me upside my head, causing me to jump back, as she kept swinging.

"Turn it off, why would you do this", she said mad as hell, as I damn near died laughing.

"Ain't shit funny Gionni, i was having some good sleep"