Chapter 60

Gionni

Month later

Month later

It seemed so surreal to me that i had been someones dad for a month now. Kairi was so beautiful, and I swear being a father gave me a feeling i'd never felt before. I had just released my album "Kairi Chanel" last week, so the label had be pressing me for tour dates, since the numbers were going up. I just wasn't trynna go on tour this soon, and be a away from my baby girl, plus I definitely had other shit to worry about.

Since Kairi came earlier than she was supposed to, it conflicted with the court date i had set with this bitch Keshia. I definitely wasn't with being in court but y'all know how it is once people start feeling sympathy for the female. She lied telling people we had a kid, but didn't want to take a DNA test with my personal doctor, so now she taking me to child support court to do it through them. Only reason why i agreed to it, not only cause if i didn't i'd be sitting in jail, over a kid that ain't mine but because i figured nothing sketchy could go on through the courts. I had went in for the test one day last week and the postponed court date is tomorrow morning, i was definitely was ready to get this shit over with.

I was downstairs in my mancave, sitting on the couch cause this was only place i could smoke. We had a full crib right now, T, Chy, Ash, and my mom were still here, niggas just ain't wanna go home, they wanted to stalk my baby all day. A few days ago my aunt had called, to tell me congrats, but i could tell she was still annoyed about me not coming to see Tearia when she was in the hospital. But i mean, what does she expect.... I don't care.

I pulled out my phone to post this picture i had took before i came down stairs, on instagram.

Liked by MilanChanel, Nas, TeyanaTaylor and 103,998 others

@Daveeast : Im her personal stalker 😂💕 I swear i'm gonna get the "Most annoying dad" award cause i won't leave her alone 🤷‍♀️ #KairiChanel #OutNow #EVERYWHERE

@ChyThebaddie : Nigga where you at ? I can't find you in this big ass house 😂

@TeyanaTaylor : 😍