Chapter 44

Milan

"Yall on the way to the airport now?" Chyna asked through the facetime call

"Yeah, rushing and shit.. thanks to Gionni oversleeping" I said, looking over at him sleep in the car.

"You still don't know where he taking you ?"

"No, he won't tell me.. but i'll just look at the signs when we get to the airport" i said laughing.

"I wonder where he's taking you.. Troy won't tell me neither, and you know he knows" 

"They petty, keeping secrets" i said.

"This so lit though bestfriend, i'm a lil sad cause i wont be with you on your actual birthday but we'll still do something when you come back" she said, smiling.

"I know Chy, we never spend our birthday's apart"

"I guess we gotta grow up sometime, we not 16 nomore La La" she said pouting.

"I know.. we really growing up.. i'm bouta be somebody whole mother" 

"Shit getting real" she said laughing. "Too bad you can't even drink this year" she added.

"I know, i'm not even really worried about it though honestly" 

"Yeah that's until G be ordering shots and shit" she said laughing.

"He's not allowed to drink either.. this is his fault" 

"Damn, you doing him like that sis" 

"Yup" i said, as we pulled up in front of the airport. 

"Chy we here, imma call you once we land okay" i said.

"Okay boo, call me with the deets.. i needa know where y'all at: she said laughing. "I love you bestfriend"

"I love you too Chy Chy" i said, before hanging up the phone.

I looked over at G who was sleeping so peacefully, knowing that i was about interrupt his sleep. "G come on baby, we here" i said shaking him a little, as the driver got our suitcases out the back. 

He jumped up, "Damn already".

I chuckled, "Yeah we've been in the car for 45 mins".

He ran his hand down his face, "Im tired as fuck" 

"Ain't nobody tell you to book this early ass flight knowing you had an event last night" i said, opening the door.

"Shut up" he said, getting out on his side, as cameras began flashing. "It's too early for this shit" he said as, photographers began running over asking a million questions.

"Hey East and Milan, Congrats on the baby" one of them yelled as we walked towards the door. 

"Preciate it" G said back, as i just smiled.