Chapter 38

G

"What you trynna hit the spot for bro" Trizzy said, as we stopped at a red light

"Why you questioning me about going to my shit"

He laughed, "Bro i'm just saying, you don't needa be caught here, and you know muh'fuckas is following you everywhere".

"Im in and out, i just needa check up on some shit"

"I already told you I had shit handled for you" he said, taking a pull from the blunt, as i pulled off. I had to drive today, because i didn't need my driver, getting into this part of my life.

"Why it seem like you trynna keep me away from my money" i said, laughing.

"Come on bro, you know damn well that ain't it.. you just don't need this shit"

"Im getting real tired of y'all muh'fuckas telling me what i need, this rap shit don't change nothing but the placement of the commas on my bank statement.... I'm still G"

"G iv'e known you all my damn life, you ain't gotta prove shit to me.. Be real bro... this street money ain't even shit compared to that music shit, all it's gonna do is cause more problems for you" He said, passing me the blunt.

I took a pull from the blunt, and pulled over "So what you saying, you want this shit" i said referring to him wanting to take over trap.

"I don't even want the shit, no doubt if you feel more comfortable leaving it to me then i'll hold this shit down until we find somebody new, you just needa lay off this shit bro. You in the media crazy, they treat the industry niggas different when it come to the law"

I reluctantly nodded my head, he was definitely right. I got lucky, that they dropped the last case, since they couldn't find any proof that any of the shit in the crib belonged to me. I didn't need anymore incidents with the cops, especially not with a baby on the way.

When Lani mentioned it to me the other day, i knew it made sense i just needed sometime to think about it. "You got it bro, you and Mir but imma still check in on the shit, I cant say i'm completely done, but i wont have any straight connections with it " i said.

"And what just changed ya mind" he asked.

"Man, a lot of this shit making sense, I don't need the extra shit that come with it, plus now Lani pregn... I mean.. fuck" i said, running my hand down my face, cause i knew he'd heard me by the way his facial expression changed.

"Word Bro??" he questioned, tilting his head to the side.

I shook my head, "Yeah man, but don't say nothing cause i wasn't supposed to tell nobody".

"Damn why yall niggas keeping secrets like that from the fam"

"She don't wanna tell nobody till she a lil further" i said, turning around going back to my house.