Chapter 23

Milan

I paced the room back and forth, waiting for the call to connect, wondering what the hell was going on and why G was in jail

"Yo Lani" G said quickly through the phone.

"Gionni what the hell, are you okay" i asked anxiously.

"Im good boo, you good ?"

"I mean i was worried bout you, but i guess i'm fine. What happened G" i said.

He chuckled, "Mama i'll explain when i get home, but look i need you to do me a favor"

"What you need me to do?"i asked as Chyna woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Aight listen, go downstairs" he said, as i slid my slippers on to go downstairs.

"Okay im downstairs"

"You remember which drawer, i be going in?"

"Uhh, i think so" 

"The third one, pull it open and take the whole drawer out" he said, as i did as told. "Aight now, look in the back, its a safe...... the code is 08 18 17" 

I put the code in, and the safe dropped open revealing stacks and stacks of money, and jewelry. This was the most money i had seen in my life no lie. "Okay now what" i asked

"I gotta hurry up, so listen quickly. I need you to take out $16,000, and it should be a bank card in the pocket inside of the safe, and then go to my moms house and tell her wassup, and she gone know what to do, listen to me mama... DO NOT TRY TO BAIL ME OUT ON YOUR OWN, DO NOT COME UP HERE, PLEASE JUST DO WHAT IM ASKING YOU TO DO." he said, before we the automated voice came on say we had 30 seconds.

"Okay G, when you think you gonna get out?"

"Ill be home on Monday mama, I love you aight" he said.

"I love y....." i said, as the call ended. 

I slid my phone in my bra and started to take the money out. It was sectioned by the thousand, so it didnt take me that long to count out the amount he said. I grabbed the bank card and closed the safe, putting the drawer back. It lifted a weight off my shoulders knowing that G was okay but him being arrested wasn't that much better. 

I made my way up stairs, carrying the stacks of money in my hand. I walked back into the room, causing Chy's head to snap towards me.

"Uhmm what the hell" she said narrowing her eyebrows.

"G's in jail" i said sighing.

"Hmm, so i wonder if Troy is too" 

"Look at you" i said chuckling a little.

"Girl stop, just wondering... so im guessing thats bail money?"

"Yeah, but i gotta go on a whole mission" I said, walking into the bathroom.