Chapter 19

Gionni

"Whatever nigga, ill call you later" i said, talking to Troy on the phone, eating a spoonful of cereal as Milan walked into the kitchen

"Milan must've walked into the room, pussy boy" he said laughing.

"Mhm" i said cracking up.

"Bye yo" he said hanging up the phone.

I sat my phone down on the counter and put another spoonful of cereal in my mouth, "Wassup boo, how you sleep" i said as Milan opened the fridge.

"I slept fine" she said, reaching in the top of the fridge, making the shirt she wore rise.

"So you ready to talk now ?" i asked remembering we never got to talk last night.

"Yeah just lemme get my cereal first"

"Aight" i said, still eating this bowl of Apple Jacks.

She poured her bowl of cereal and sat across from me, "Soooo..." she said.

"What you wanna get to first" I asked, putting the bowl up to my lips to drink the milk.

"Why were you upset when you picked me up yesterday" she asked without hesitation.

I was hoping she forgot about that honestly, I didn't feel like talking about Keshia, and have Milan feeling like she gonna be a threat towards what me and her got going on.

"I wasn't upset, just a little aggravated. When i stopped to get ice, i ran into my Ex and she was talking some bullshit. Its not that deep though"

"....Oh" she said raising her eyebrows, eating her cereal.

"Dont do that, aint shit for you to worry bout mama, i promise." i said putting my bowl in the sink.

"I aint worried G"

"And i know you still feeling some type about the shit that went down yesterday, but again that shit aint have nothing to do with you, that nigga was being disrespectful and im letting you know now yesterday was most likely the last time you gonna see him" i said, knowing I had my niggas pick him up last night.

"I dont care about him" she said. "What the hell was up with your cousin?" she added.

"Man she a whole other issue, she feeling some type cause she was fucking this nigga, and talking bout she gone snitch if i kill him" i said shaking my head.

"Wow, but what that gotta do with me, why was she grilling me so hard?"

"Lani, you know how females are, she mad cause yall both messed with the same nigga"

"G, i swear i dont wanna have to smack that girl. The last thing on my mind is Julien." she said, getting up putting her bowl in the sink.

I chuckled, "I wouldn't even let it get to that point, shit i had to stop my self from smacking her honestly". "Basically aint none of this shit, nothing for you to be worried bout mama" i said walking over pulling her close.