8. I got you

"Welcome in," Willow says, and I smile at her as I step inside her apartment. It's small but just as cozy and comfortable as her restaurant. The kitchen and living room are in the same place, but an island divides them.

The living room is filled with a couch, a small, dark table, and a big TV. There are pictures on the walls, mostly Willow and her mother, but there is also someone else, which I don't know who is, maybe her cousin or something. She has beautiful long blond hair and blue eyes.

"I don't have an extra bedroom," I turn around to Willow, who watches me with sad eyes, or maybe they look like that when she is tired, I don't' know.

"Is it okay if you sleep on the couch?" She wonders, and I nod.

"Of course, it's okay." I smile at her because I am more than thankful to be here and away from my dad and be around her instead.

"I make the couch ready for you." She says, and I nod as I watch her move around the corner. I sit down and wait for her to come back. I like it here, it's quiet, but there is also filled with something else, which I don't know what is. It doesn't feel good like sadness and loneliness. Maybe that is what I see when I look at her in my dream.

I watch Willow come around the corner with a duvet and a pillow in her arms.

"Here." She says, laying them beside me. Then she stands on the floor awkwardly. She seems very unsure about what to do.

"Do you want anything?" She asks me as she scratched the back of her neck. I wonder what made our connection so strange all of a sudden because, at the start, everything was fine, and now it's just weird.

"No, I am okay. I ate at the restaurant." I smile at her, kindly.

"Okay," She looks at the watch on the wall, and we both know it's very late. It's almost midnight, and I feel exhausted.

"I'm gonna go to sleep. If that is okay?" She questions.

"Yeah." I nod with a smile.

"Okay, Goodnight, then." It is the last thing she said before turning off the lights and disappear into her bedroom.

I lay down on the couch, making myself comfortable. It's so quiet, even though I can hear some cars pass from time to time. I stare out the window, watching the full moon shining brightly in the sky. My eyes shut close off the need to sleep, and I have no reason to stop it.

There she is, like always. Standing in front of me in the dark with mist surrendering our legs. Her eyes shining brightly as she is staring at me. I try my best to read her, but I find it hard. I don't know why she is looking at me all the time, why her eyes never leave me. Why she kind of asks for permission to kiss me, but when she leans in, she disappears.

I have never seen anyone as beautiful as she is. They the way she watches me is completely different from how she does in reality. It disappoints me; because it feels like she doesn't even want to look at me. I wish she could look at me the way she does right now. There is so much want and need in her eyes. Who could ask for more love and affection when you can see it so clearly in someone?

She leans in closer to me, and I know what is about to happen like every other time. She is going to disappear, taking all of my heart along with her.

There, she stops before she can even touch my lips with hers. She stands there, staring at me.

"Take care of her." The voice makes me jump, just like it made me wake up in a panic earlier today.

"Why?" I whisper as I watch Willow move back from me slowly. I want my answers. I am tired of always asking questions and not getting any answers.

"Because." Willow's answering makes me start a hell of a scream. I fall off the couch, screaming in fear as I have never done before. Lights make me shut my eyes.

"Harley, hey, calm down." I open my eyes; seeing worried and scared eyes look at me. She is sitting on her knees right in front of me.

I move back from her, terrified. I don't even know why I am so frightened. I think her saying a word surprised me so much. I never expected it and didn't see it coming. My dreams are starting to freak me out.

"Harley, what's wrong?" Willow wonders. I stare at her for a long moment, and she waits patiently for me.

Without thinking, I rush forward, wrapping my arms around her neck as I feel tears stain down my cheeks. I feel her slip down underneath me and fall on her ground with me upon her.

She doesn't say anything, silence all around us as I keep my arms around her and my face buried on the side of her head. After a little while, she lays her arms around my back. I close my eyes to her comfort.

I have never hugged anyone like this before. Well, I don't think anyone has attacked anyone with this kind of hug, but it feels so good and warm. Most of all, my fears are gone.

"It's okay," Willow whispers in my ear.

"I got you."