10. Who said there will be a next time?

I wake up to something moving behind me. Then I decided to open my eyes to acknowledge what is happening around me. This is not my room, not my bed, not my pillow and duvet, and that is defiantly not my arm because last time I checked, I had only two.

I try to turn around, and I end up staring right at Willow's face. Her green eyes closed, locked away from my view. But it makes it easier to look at her without feeling like an idiot. It feels nice being so near her, listening to how she is breathing, and how peaceful she looks.

All I wish right now is that I could touch her. To feel how soft her skin is and how warm she is. It's all I desire, ever since I had my first dream. I wanted to feel her touch and her lips on mine. I have been waiting for a year, and I can barely control myself anymore.

It's so annoying how something so close can be so far. She is right in front of me, the girl I have dreamed of, but I never expected her soul to be so cold. I should have; I mean, she is completely frozen in my dream.

I almost sat straight up in bed. Everything in my dream has meaning. Every little detail. But what does all of it means? Okay, so she is cold because her soul is cold, but not in a bad way. She is just distance and keeps everyone away, especially me, and I don't even know why.

I can't think of anything bad I did to her. She can't just have ignored me without reason, and I can't come up with one. Maybe I annoy her. That she can't seem to stand to be around me, but that doesn't make sense either, because she asked me to come to her home. She comforted me when I needed it, and she brought me into her own bed.

While I lay here thinking and looking at the older girl in front of me. She lays her arm over me and moves closer to me. In a way, I feel uncomfortable because she is sleeping, and I am wide-awake. It's kind of what I wanted, but I want it to be right.

"No, don't move." She said as I just tried to get away from her. I completely freeze, unsure if she is dreaming something or that she was actually talking to me. This is awkward and confusing, but I lay still.

After a little moment, she comes closer, and I mean closer. She rests her head on my shoulder, and her breath tickles the skin on my neck.

"I missed you." She says, and my eyes widen some more. I think they are going to pop out of my face soon. Okay, I think she is dreaming or something because she can't be talking about me.

"I missed your smell." She whispers, and I feel my cheeks fire up. This is getting out of hand.

"Willow?" I say her name to wake her up, even though I know she needs to sleep since she works as much as she does.

"Willow." I try to shake her, and not long after, she opens her eyes lightly, but then they widen in shock. She moves back a little too much, which makes her fall on the floor, taking the duvet along with her.

I move over to the edge looking down at Willow, lying on the floor on the duvet face down.

"Are you okay?" I wonder, unsure. She shakes her head, still with her face buried down in the duvet.

"It's okay, you know," I tell her, but she remains silent as she shakes her head again. A smile comes upon my face of how adorable she is acting right now.

"Come on," I say, getting out of the bed.
"Let's make some breakfast." I take her by the hand, and she gets up on her feet. Embarrassment is all over her face, making her cuter.

After filling our stomachs with a lovely breakfast, I am now sitting on the couch watching TV while Willow is going, so doing paperwork. This is somewhat boring.

I wanted to do things with her today. I want to get to know her. What things she likes to do and what interest she has.

"What?" She asks after I let out a loud sigh.
"Let's do something." I smile at her widely, but she rolls her eyes.
"I have work, and you know that." She says and then looks back down at her papers as she chews on the end of her pen.

I sigh in frustration as I keep on looking at her. She can be very stubborn, I have learned. Ever since I realized that everything about my dream has a meaning, I haven't managed to keep that thought out.

Her skin is so cold, and that's because she is so cold and hard to get through. She is shut down by high walls, which are impossible to tear down. Maybe they are never meant to be torn down. Maybe they are always supposed to be there, but then why am I here?

Then there is the kiss that I never get. She always disappears; what does that mean? Why don't I ever get that kiss, and why does my dream sometimes change. I mean, when I met her she didn't even touch my cheek with her hand. She just stood in front of me and then left.

Now, someone is telling me to take care of her. Why? Why should I take care of her? But most of all, who does that voice belong to? There are so many questions and no answers. It's driving me insane.

"Are you okay?" Willow asks me, and I realize I have been staring at her the whole time.

"Yeah, just thinking." I smile at her, even though it's a heavy smile.

"What are you thinking about?" She wonders and seems worried, which is a little confusing.

"Lots of things." I shrug.

"Like what?" She lay the pen down on the table as she watches me intently. Why is she looking at me like that? The way her eyes look at me is just the same as in my dream. So full of care and as if I was the only person in this world, it's amazing how someone's eyes can make you feel.

"Nothing," I say. I can't tell her I think about her kiss me and touching me. She is older than I am; she has other things to worry about even though the look on her face doesn't go away.

"I'm sorry about this morning," She looks down at the table with heated cheeks.

"I had a weird dream, and I, well, there isn't really an excuse for what I did." She sighs, annoyed by herself, but honestly, I didn't mind her being so close to me. It was just that it wasn't right because she was sleeping and was not aware of it.

"It's okay, don't worry." I smile at her lightly, so she knows that I didn't mind.

"Are you sure? I was literally laying on you." She says, seeming upset with herself.

"Yes, I am sure, Willow. There is nothing to worry about." I tell her, and she nods, but still, she seems worried.

"You said I smelled good." I laugh, and I watch her eyes widen, and her mouth drops open. Her cheeks redden as she laid her hand over her face to hide her shame.

"And you said you missed me." I chuckle some more to tease her. She is adorable when she is like this. Now I know something new about her. She hides when she is embarrassed.

"I should probably drive you home now." She says, looking at the watch on the wall, but I sigh at her words. I don't want to go home, because I know what is coming. He wasn't happy when I told him I would stay over with a friend.

"Fine, but next time we will actually do something fun," I tell her but rolls her eyes as she picks up her car keys.

"Who said there would be a next time?" She grins, and I frown at her words.

"Of course, there will be the next time," I say, making my statement.