Short Blonde: Laxus

Name: Clara Dreyar
Age: 6

Clara giggled as she ran around the guild shocking people, though she didn't have very much skill with her magic she was able to give people a jolt. Most of the guild was glad that her father and his team would be returning soon, after all the large male did keep her in line. Soon the door flew open and Clara dived under a table, shoulder length blonde hair covering her face as she hid. She knew she was in trouble, after all she wasn't suppose to even be in the guild without him. She tensed as she was lifted from the ground, she didn't have to look back to know who was holding her by the collar. Before she could get a word out they were teleported home in a flash of light, she was then carried to her room and dropped on the bed. She kept her eyes down, she played with the edge of her cover and avoided his glare. "Grounded, 3 weeks." Was all he said as he turned to leave, she sat quietly on the bed.

Time Skip 7 years

"I told you no and what do you do? You go anyways!" Laxus was yelling at Clara in the middle of the guild, she had left on a job by herself after he told her no. She figured she could finish and get back before he finished his job, she was wrong. She kept her head down as she hid her eyes, her father turning his back to her. "Why can't you just listen for once in your life!?" She bit her lip and looked up, glaring at her father as her body began throwing sparks. "What do you expect me to do!? You leave every chance you get and I'm never allowed to leave the house!" Laxus had turned to face his crying daughter, her body shaking. "Just say it already! You're ashamed of me! I'm not strong enough for you so you keep me locked away because you're embarrassed!" The sparks calmed down as she stepped away from him, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Just leave me alone...I'm done." In a flash of light she was gone, leaving behind a quiet guild. Makarov stood from the table he sat on and approached Laxus, who stood staring at the spot his daughter once stood. "You need to make this right Laxus." The old man sighed as his grandson looked down at him, Makarov giving him a disappointed look. "What happened to you? She use to be your world, but when she turned 4 you started to neglect her....what happened my child?" Laxus was quiet a moment before he ran his hands through his hair and gave a sigh. "I don't know what happened...at first it started off as me protecting her, then I just started wanting to go back to my old life before she was born....I was still a teen when she was born and I felt like I missed out on a lot of my life... I never meant to hurt her gramps..." Makarov gave a nod and stared up at his grandson, he understood. "Go talk to her Laxus, she normally goes to the waterfall when she's upset."

~To Clara~

She sat at the water's edge and cried, she never did things to spite him she just got bored and lonely. She missed how things use to be, back when she was little. She was always with him, they did everything together. Then it all just stopped, he started leaving for long periods of time and ignored her. She stared at her reflection in the water, she had no guild mark and was contemplating joining sabertooth so she could get away from her father. As if on command a flash of light came from behind her, she didn't bother looking behind her. Instead she put in her head phones and turned on her soundpod, she didn't want to listen to another lecture. She watched from the corner of her eye as her father sat beside her, they sat in silence as it began to sprinkle. She didn't move until he tried placing his coat on her, she moved away from him and took out her head phones. "What do you want?" She tried to sound annoyed, though it came out broken. She stood as the rain began to pour down heavily, Laxus stood and looked down at her. His larger form easily towering over his small daughter, though she didn't look up at him. "I wanted to apologize, I never meant to hurt you and I'm far from ashamed of you." He spoke loud enough for her to hear though his voice was calm, Clara looked at him with blood shot eyes. "How did you think I would feel? For 9 years you practically shunned me and tried to hide me. I wasn't allowed to have a guild mark and you ignore me unless you're upset with me." Her voice was soft as she looked to the water, to her surprise he hugged her tightly and she couldn't help but tense. "Please Clara...I'm Sorry...I wanted to protect you but...I started to get to where I wanted to live my life like I use to....but Clara you're my life..I never meant to hurt you... Let me make it up to you." He held her tight, Clara gripped his shirt and began to cry into his chest. All she could do was nod as he wrapped his coat around her, she relaxed as he picked her up and held her princess style. "I love you princess..." She nestled against him and closed her eyes, she started to feel tired. "I love you too daddy" just like when she was little.