Special Scenario: Gajeel

Beach Day
                      Age: 16

Lalana had gone to the beach with her father and the rest of the guild to the beach, she just wanted to show off her new bikini. She now stood in a changing tent, tying the back of her top behind her neck. It was a black string bikini, with silver spikes decorating the edges of the bikini. She put her long black hair into a high ponytail, exposing her pale skin which was littered with scars and piercings. When she came out all eyes we're on her, many guys we're going out of their way to do things for her. Even Laxus was trying, going so far as to set up her towel and umbrella for her. Unfortunately Lalana couldn't tell he was flirting, so when he asked if she needed help with her sunscreen, she agreed. At the same time Natsu was bringing her some sort of colorful drink and a series of seashells, with even a pearl or two. All the girls were laughing at Lalana's obliviousness, though Gajeel was pissed. Seeing Natsu and laxus had triggered his natural instinct, his mind registered these things as an attempt to court his daughter in hopes of mating. Gajeel being the loving dad he is, wouldn't allow this. So he set up his Beach stuff beside hers, growling threateningly at any man who got to close. He even fought Natsu a few times to keep him away, though he stopped when he realized he was giving Laxus an opening. This was not going to be fun for him.

               Time skip 4 hours
Everyone was packing up to go back to the guild, Laxus had beat Natsu in a fight and was going to carry Lalana's things for her, Gajeel was pretty irritated to come out of the changing tent to find Laxus had put his jacket on Lalana. Gajeel could only growl, despite his constant threats and physical fights Laxus had yet to back down. By the time they got back to the guild Gajeel had given in and sat at the bar, if Laxus was so determined to have her he could. To his surprise Lalana and Laxus went thier separate ways Lalana coming to sit beside him. "You really helped with our plan dad, thanks a lot." Gajeel raised an eyebrow, looking to a smirking child. "Plan?" His confusion was obvious Lalana only lauged. "Laxus wanted help making freed jealous. We were never interested in each other, besides I have a boyfriend." As everything sunk in for Gajeel Lalana stood up as rogue from sabertooth walked in, as Gajeel realized the last part of her statement he looked up to see Lalana give a lazy wave and walk out with rogue. Leaving behind a very irate and upset Gajeel.