Blonde Fishtail Braid: Edolas Lucy

Name: Melody
Age: 9

Melody walked into the guild head down, her clothes were dirty and her hair looked like it had been forcibly removed from its braid. "Jesus Melody, what happened to you?" Melody froze, she knew her mom spotted her. "Just... Fell..." Melody was a shy girl, easily scared and far from a fighter. "That's a bunch of crap and you know it, now look at me and tell me the truth." Melody hesitated, everyone in the guild was watching. She slowly lifted her head, showing the black eye she had been trying to hide. A few minutes later Suzu came in, despite their moms not getting along they were best friends. Suzu was also Melody's polar opposite, Suzu looked up panting. "I just heard what happened, are you okay Me-me?!" Melody stayed quiet, everyone looked at Lucy. "Go sit with your father, Suzu I want you to take me to who did this." Suzu nodded and lead Lucy out of the guild hall, Melody side and went to sit with her father.

Time skip 4 years
Age: 14

Melody head gotten to the guild before her mom, unfortunately Jet and Droy were there. "Hey everyone the crybaby is here!" Droy called out, only jet laughed. Melody clinched her fist, glaring at the floor. "I'm not a crybaby..." Her voice was barely audible, Jet was next. "What was that crybaby? Were you calling for mommy?" Something in Melody snapped, she drew back and hit Jet in the face. "I'm not a damn crybaby so shut up!" Everyone was quiet, a soft clapping caught Melody's attention as well as everyone else's. Turning she saw her mom and Suzu, both smiling brightly. "Good job hun, just like I taught you." Suzu ran over and hugged Melody, giggling is she blew a raspberry at jet. Melody smiled, it felt good to stand up for herself.