so sorry

Hey guys it's Abby,

Sorry its taking so long for me to post, I'm really trying but things have been hectic. I'm not making excuses I've just had writers block, my normal way to handle it is to play video games but the game system is in the living room and my house doesn't have heat we just use heaters and here lately it's been so cold you can see your breath inside. My room hasn't been over 54 in a week. I also got a new kitten and she's been a hand full, she always wants to be held, my dad says its because she's scared. Plus we got her before she was weaned cause her mom was killed. The friend who gave her us said the neighbors dog got out and attacked her cat, she hit it with a bat to make it drop her but she was already dead. Then the dog tried attacking her, the neighbors stopped him before he did. My friend has cancer and has been going through chemo, and she's been under a lot of stress and can't hand feed a whole litter. The stress only got worse cause the neighbors won't put the dog down even though this isn't the first time it tried to attack someone, last year it attacked my friend's mentally disabled daughter. Only reason I didn't write today was cause it's a family day, it's the anniversary of my step mom's mom's death. But I am sorry I've been so slow, you can keep making requests just please be patient.

Also here is my kitten, her name is Ashland:

She fell asleep ON the next chapter of my undertale book so I had to quit writing or listen to her meow for an hour

She fell asleep ON the next chapter of my undertale book so I had to quit writing or listen to her meow for an hour. Any ways thank you for being patient, I'll try to get back soon.