Special Scenario: Natsu

Father's day
                   Age: 16

Today was fathers day and Eclypse had a plan, she knew her father would love it. She had talked Erza into dragging team Natsu onto a two day job so she could get things ready, thankfully she had 4 people helping her. Makarov had informed the other guild members of her father's day gift, so they had all avoided the guild except for her, Gajeel, freed, levy and Mira. Eclypse had a few hours before Natsu would be back, so she had a few hours to finish her gift. For Father's Day Eclypse had decided to turn the guild into Natsu's personal buffet. They had already made three cookbooks worth of food, all that was left was the sweets. Eclypse quickly went to the guild, it was 3 a.m. and she was meeting the others to get started on baking and setting everything up.

             Time skip 13 hours
              Time: 4:00 p.m.

Natsu had just got off the train, Erza told grey and Lucy of Eclypse's plan so they were excited to see it. Thankfully the train station was only a 15 minute walk to the guild, so it didn't take long to get there. When they opened the doors it was dark, though when they walked in a spotlight shown down on Eclypse. "Happy fathers day daddy." All the lights suddenly came on, revealing 8 vertical tables covered with food. On Eclypse's left stood Gajeel and freed and on her right stood levy in Mira, she couldn't help but smile at the amazement in her father's eyes. "Thank you guys for all the help" she spoke to the others but before they could respond Natsu hugs Eclypse, spinning her around. "Thank you so much baby girl." She hugged him back, smiling as she leans her head on her father shoulder before he runs off to go enjoy the food.