Black Ponytail: Grey Fullbuster

Name: Rayve Fullbuster
Age: 6

"Daddy Daddy look what I made!" A small girl ran towards her father, her long black hair swaying. Grey turned from his team and smiled to his daughter, in her hand was a tiny deer statue made of ice. "It looks great Ray-ray." He picked the small girl up and set her on his lap, watching her set the deer on the table. "How did someone like you have such a talented lid stripper?" Natsu looked at Grey, though the latter was struggling not to flip him off. Little Rayve looked back at her father, her head tilted cutely. "Daddy what's a stripper?" Everyone paled and the guild fell quiet, Grey aimed a murderous glare at Natsu. "It's a type of cake." This was Erza's quick response, Grey visibly relaxed. "I love cake! Daddy I want a stripper!" Everyone stared at her, the only sound being the signature "Gihi" of Gajeel in the back corner. "Maybe when you're older, now let's get your hair out of your face." Everyone was relieved as she dropped the subject, she relaxed as her father began putting her hair up.

~Time Skip 8 years~

"Dad I need some help!" Rayve yelled for her father from her room, several broken hair ties on her vanity. Grey came in moments later, an eyebrow raised as he looked to his pouting daughter. "What's wrong?" She stood from her vanity, she wore a knee length black dress and a pair of heels. "I can't get my hair up without the hair tie breaking." She huffed, she had a date with Gajeel's oldest son in 15 minutes and she wasn't ready. "Sit down and focus on your make up, I'll handle your hair." It took Grey a while to accept that his daughter was dating boys now, though he relaxed when it turned out to be Gajeel's son. He would brush her hair back and use a black hair tie to keep it up, he used a dark blue ribbon to tie a bow and let some of her fringe hang down. "There you go, all done." She smiles and finishes her make up, putting on her father's old necklace. "Thank you daddy." She walked over to her bed and began filling her purse, Grey smiled and sat on the bed. "Don't forget your phone, it's suppose to rain tonight." Rayve turned to her father and smiled, she gave a nod. "I'll be back by 11, Gajeel will be bring me home so don't worry." A knock on the front door caught their attention, she hugged her father and ran off. Grey could only smile as he relaxed. "It was so much easier when she was younger."