Red Braid: Erza

Name: Dawn
Age: 10

Dawn was out back training with her sword, her mother was inside the guild talking to the master. Dawn had gotten her mother's magic, so she could only requip into a few types of armor. Even a smaller version of her mother's fairy queen armor, which was what she was currently wearing. As she finished her training she gave a huff, her waist-length hair was a mess. "Hey sweetie, come on inside. We need to get ready for the beach, Master reserved it for the guild." Dawn smiled, she always loved the beach. Okay mama. She requiped to a black one-piece bathing suit, her long red hair in a braid. "Can we get some ice cream when we get there?"

Time skip 6 years
Age: 16

Dawn smiled, the guild was having a party because she had made S-class. She smiled as her mother came in with a large strawberry cheesecake. "Congrats Dawn, I couldn't be prouder of you." Dawn hugged her mother, she even gave out a soft giggle. "Thank you mama, now I can go on jobs with you and team Natsu!" Dawn loved going with them when she could, they always had fun. "Hey Dawn, want to go shopping after the party?" Dawn turned to see Cana, and smiled, the two were close friends. "Of course, they opened a new shop with some really pretty dresses." As the night went on Jason of sorcerer weekly came by, Dawn was happy when she was told that she and her mother were going to be interviewed and may even make the cover.