Long Blue: Wendy

Name: Diane
Age: 6

Diane smiled as she held her egg, her mother had gotten her an exceed. The small wind dragon slayer floated around the guild, unlike her mother Diane was a social and outgoing child. "Child, must you use your magic in such a way." Carla's voice berated her ears, the girl pouted and landed. She knew well about the cat's on-going rants. "Now Carla, leave her be. she isn't doing anything wrong, if anything its like training." Diane smiled at her mother's voice, Wendy and Romeo had been gone on a job all day. Diane pounced on her mother, her father stood to the side chuckling. "Mom, can you take me to pick more herbs? Mr.Freed gave me a book about herbal medicine!" Wendy giggled and hugged her daughter, nodding her head. "Sure, let's go home real quick to get everything will need."

Time skip: 5 years
Age: 11

Diane stood in the infirmary, she had just spent 2 hours caring for Gajeel. She had taken over as guild nurse, her mother had gone back to going on jobs with her father. "Gajeel... Can you keep a secret?" The older dragon slayer looked at her before nodding. "Sure kid." Diane blushed, her blue hair falling in her face. "I think I have a crush on Grey's oldest son storm..." Her face grew darker as Gajeel chuckled, he patted her head "Might want to talk to your mom. I can't help you there." He glanced to the door as Wendy came in, Diane turned to face her. "Talk to me about what?" Diane look to the ground, for the first time in her life she was feeling shy. "I like storm but... I don't know what to do." Wendy smiled, she already knew storm like Diane thanks to her dragon slayer hearing. "Just be honest with him, who could say no to you?" Diane smiled and nodded, pushing some of her hair from her face. "He's at the bar, go talk to him." Wendy didn't need to tell her twice, Diane left the infirmary. "I'll give you 2,000 Jewel to scare storm out of any possible naughty thing he may plan." Gajeel chuckled but nodded, no matter how sweet she is, Wendy is still a mother.