Black with White Streaks: Future Rogue

Name: Sakurai
                           Age: 12

Sakurai sat in her bedroom, as usual her father was messing around with a what she believed to be a mirror. He never spent much time with her, not unless he was trying to teach her something new. It made her feel lonely quite often but she shoved it off, figuring it didn't matter. She sat in front of her own mirror, brushing her monochromatic hair as it fell flat down her back. She let out a soft sigh while holding up her hands as she tried to focus her magic into them, she watched as one would be covered in a black mist and the other in white. She had always wondered how her father ended up having 2 dragon Slayer magics but when she asked he'd snap at her, typically telling her it was none of her business. In a way she hated him, he was the reason she was alone and the reason her mother was gone. Though she had no choice and no where to go, until she finished her lessons she was defenseless.  She glanced at the clock, it was about time she brought her father his tea. She quickly stood and changed into her training uniform, a black tank top and white shorts. She made her way to the kitchen to begin fixing his tea and once it was done she brought it to him, of course he was sitting in that cushy chair of his beside the mirror. Oh how she wanted to destroy it, to get rid what she saw to be her father's fixation and the cause of her loneliness. One day, she thought. One day she would be able to leave this place, to turn her back to him and find a place where loneliness will not haunt her.

                 Time skip: 7 years
                            Age: 19

Sakurai stood among the remains of what had once been some kind of Castle, her father had traveled back in time in hopes of killing many people with a lot of dragon's. She stood quietly at his side at the beginning of the battle, but near the middle she decided this was her chance. She had turned on her father and helped a Dragonslayer known as Natsu to take him down, by now the dragons had disappeared from this time and they had done so in a golden glow. She glanced over to where her father was laying, his body disappearing in that same golden glow as hers started to. Sadly she'd never have the chance to live her own life, she knew that by stopping her father she had changed the future and she would likely cease to exist. She looked over to wear she saw the younger version of her father approaching her, she had seen him at random intervals throughout the battle. She gave a soft smile, he was different from her father. He cared for his comrades, even fought beside people he thought were his enemies in order to stop his future self. As her body began to fade quicker she was just half her torso and a head, she decided to speak to him. "Take care of her... The woman you love and the child you conceive...please love them..." Her voice was soft and she felt cold, she would die without once feeling the warmth of her father's hug. She knew he heard her based on the surprise that painted his face, tears began to drip down her face as they fell to the ground. She reached out her one remaining arm to him, he attempted to reach out for her. But her hand began to disintegrate before he could even brush his fingers against hers, he seemed so surprised to see the pain in her eyes. He could do nothing but watch as she faded from existence...at least for now.

                Time skip: 6 years

Rogue had smiled as he sat at the bar in the sabertooth guild, his little girl playing with the exceeds. The words of the woman he had learned to be his future daughter had stuck with him, he made sure to do things differently from how he assumed his future self did things. He knew his daughter must have been in a lot of pain, she must have suffered so much in order to turn against his future self.  He wouldn't let it happen again, not in this time line. He chuckled as his 3 year old daughter stumbled over to him, panting and smiling. He leaned down, picking up his daughter and letting her rest on his lap. Before he knew it she was out like a light, he could only smile as he held her close and mumbled. "I will never hurt you, never again."

Hey guys Abby here, sorry for the late update and any feels you may have caught during this chapter. I tried to give it a happy ending, next up will be a certain exceed. -Winks and giggles.- til next we meet!