Black/White Braid: Midnight

Name:Scarlet
Age:4

Scarlet sat quietly on her sleeping father's lap drawing, most of the other guild members were nice to her except for one. Cobra, who picked on her whenever her father wasn't around. He made it a point to make her fear snakes, just so he could get a laugh out of having Cuebellious sneak up on her. She sighs as she began to get thirsty, she was able to get off her father's carpet and went to the small kitchen in the 6 bedroom hideout. She used a chair so that she could get a glass from the cabinet, she hopped off the chair and sat her glass on it. Though she soon froze in place, hearing an all too familiar hiss. Looking over her shoulder she spotted Cobra, who sported a black eye that her father gave him. "Well if it isn't Scarlet, tell me does your father know just how sick you are?" She tilted her head, her focus on Cobra so she didn't see the giant purple snake slithering up behind her. "But I'm not si-" a sharp pain interrupted her sentence, she dropped to the floor with a yelp as she held her leg. "Don't worry, the venom isn't deadly. Though it will make you sick." He smirked and left the sobbing girl on the floor, a shriek of pain ripped from her as her muscles spasmed. She looked up with blurred eyes as she heard footsteps rush her way, to her relief it was Angel. The woman kneeled down beside her, picking her up Angel could feel her muscles go limp before contracting and making the small girl release a strangled cry. "What happened Scar?" The small girl shook her head, she was afraid of what Cobra would do if she told on him again. She clung to Angel as she began to sweat, her body trembling. "I don't feel good..." Angel knew what was coming and set her in a chair, she placed a trash can in front of the girl. As Scarlet began to vomit Angel pulled her hair back, rubbing the little girl's back. "I'm gonna go get your grandpa stay here." Angel ran off as another muscle spasm hit Scarlet, making the small girl scream. It wasn't long before Angel came back, Brain following close behind. "Take her to her bed, I'll get Midnight." Angel picked the girl up and held her close as she rushed upstairs, she entered a dark purple room and sat the small girl on her bed. She placed the trash can beside her and set on the edge of the bed, she flinched as the girl began to sob and scream in pain. It wasn't long before Midnight rushed in, his father close behind. "What happened?" Midnight turned his glare on Angel, she flinched and looked away. "I don't know, I heard her scream and found her on the kitchen floor. It started with muscle spasms then she started running a fever and vomiting..."' Midnight sat on the bed and cradled his sobbing child, everyone knew she was his heart and knew better then to so much as raise their voice to her. "Go get some cold water and a cloth." Angel rushed off and left Brain with Midnight, Scarlet had passed out. Brain noticed some dry blood on her leg and wiped some away to reveal 2 small holes, a clear liquid leaking from it. "Midnight try and get what happened out of her." He left as Angel brought him the bowl of cold water and the cloth, she got the cloth wet and rang it out before placing it on her forehead and leaving the two alone. The young girl began to wake as Midnight began braiding her hair, mostly to keep it out of the way. "Scarlet you need to tell daddy what happened, you won't get in trouble I promise." He spoke softly as the small girl cuddled against him, small muscle spasms making her tremble. "I got thirsty and went to the kitchen... C-cobra came in saying I was sick...then his snake bit me..." She was crying as she clung to her father, she was afraid of Cobra. "He won't hurt you again I promise baby, I'll make sure he doesn't."

~Time Skip 12 years~

Scarlet sat leaned over a toilet as she vomited, her father behind her and rubbing her back. Scarlet was 2 months pregnant with her boyfriend of 2 years child, she and Cobra had been in a secret relationship up until 9 months ago when her father caught them kissing. Midnight had been mad at first, thinking of how Cobra hurt her so many times. He eventually accepted it. To his surprise Cobra had been pretty protective and loving to her, doing anything for her to make her happy. Midnight could only smile as he remembered how Cobra fainted when she told him the news, though he ended up being responsible and never letting her out of his sight. Currently Cobra was in the nearest town to get Scarlet a chocolate bar and some chips, it was 3 a.m. and it was the dead of winter. Midnight was surprised when Cobra woke him up to look after Scarlet while he made the snack run, he knew then Cobra loved his baby girl.

I was thinking about making this into a short CobraXOC love story, tell me what you think.