Short Black: Alzach

Name: Karen
                 Age: 5

Karen stood outside, doing some target practice with her father. Alzach was proud of his daughter, she had picked up on her magic pretty early. Bisca watched from the back door, smiling at how cute the pair were. Everyone knew karen was a daddy's girl, she would do anything to make him happy and vice versa. "Come on inside you two! Lunch is done, after we eat we're going to the guild." Karen giggled and put her pistol away, her short black hair tickled her shoulders as she ran past her mother inside. Bisca could only laugh it how excited Karen was, the young girl had never been the fussy type.

                 Time skip 7 years
                    Age: 12

Karen stood straight, her shoulders relaxed is she activated the scope on her rifle. She was in a competition at a festival, she was currently doing the accuracy and speed portion. "Pull!" 12 discs flew into the air, she waited a moment and pulled the trigger. One shot went through all 12 discs, placing her at the top of the leaderboard. Everyone in the guild cheered from the sidelines, Alzach being the loudest. As he recorded the competition. Everyone waited for the final result of the competition but nobody was more anxious then Alzach. When Karen's name popped onto the first place spot the area was filled with cheers, Karen was given a trophy as well as a cash prize. Alzach had rushed to his baby and hugged her, lifting her onto a shoulder. There was a mass celebration when everyone got back to the guild, Karen's trophy was placed in a trophy case so anyone who came into the guild could see it. Alzach couldn't have been prouder, and Karen had yet another day to add to the list of achievements.