Short Maroon: Erik

Name: Tundra
Age: 8

"Aunt Sorano! Daddy said a bad word!" Sorano giggles and looked at the little girl as she ran in, an irritated Erik walking in with a huff. Erik had still been adjusting to Tundra's magic awakening, this made teaching her to behave harder. "What word did daddy say sweety?" Tundra looked up at her with a smile, then gave her father a glare. "Daddy said the F-word." Sorano tried not to laugh as Erik glared back at his daughter, she held up a jar to Erik as she giggled. "2 jewel in the swear jar." Tundra giggled and watched her father, for Erik this was becoming a daily occurrence.

Time skip 4 years
Age:12

Tundra smirked, she had been listening to make sure the kitchen was empty, Crime Sorcière were staying at a resort on the far side of fiore, where they were staying was close to being considered a condo. Tundra's mission was to eat a cupcake before dinner, her father and the others were outside in the pool. She crept into the kitchen, she knew if she made too much noise her father was going to come in and check on her. Just as she made it to the cupcake she felt her small form being lifted up. 'Shit.' "Don't cuss Tundra." She turned her head to look at her father, the man looked annoyed. "Sorry Daddy." He set her down, Crossing his arms. "You're coming outside with me, I don't trust you alone in here." Tundra pouted but nodded, following her father outside. 'Next time.'