Blonde Ponytail: Loke

Name: Charolette

Age:8

Little charolette was running around the home she shared with her father, THE Leo the Lion. Her father had been summoned by his mage and he promised that when he got back he'd take her to the park in the human world, one problem was that she couldn't find her other shoe. This was important to her because it was part of her outfit, she herself was a celestial spirit like her father but no one has made a contract with her yet. She is Charolette the White Angel of The North, though she was primarily a healing and defense spirit. "Baby Angel I'm back!" She could hear her father's voice from down stairs, she smiled as she found her shoe under her bed and quickly put it on. "Welcome back daddy! What was wrong with Miss Lucy?" Charolette looked to him as she ran down the steps, though her father stayed quiet and had an odd smile which confused her. "You will see sweet heart, for now let's get you some lunch real quick." He brought her to the kitchen, despite celestial spirits not really needing to eat most still did as they found it enjoyable. He made her a grilled cheese and began to wonder about the house, letting her eat as he let his mind wonder. "I'm done papa!" As she ran into the living room she noticed her father had her white bag in hand with a smile, she tilted her head as he handed it to her. Right as he did her body began to turn into golden specks fading away, she closed her eyes tightly and when she opened them she was hovering in front of a young woman with blonde hair in a half side ponytail. Charolette could tell the girl was staring at her, taking in her form. Charolette's long blonde hair was pulled into a high ponytail, the ends falling into loose spiral curls. She wore a little white dress with lace on the bottom, it reached her knees in a thin bell as a gold sash was tied around her waist in a bow. Her small white wings kept her levitating with ease, flecks of gold decorated the snow white feathers. She wore a pair of frilly white socks which were complimented by white shoes that had a golden buckel, she had an innocent look to her. Over her right shoulder she carried her white bag, in it were special items she kept with her at all times. "H-hello Miss?" The woman simply smiled to her, waving slightly as Charolette's father Leo appeared behind her. "You must be Charolette, Leo has told me all about you! I'm Lucy heartfillia, I was wondering if you'd be willing to make a contract?" Charolette glanced at her father, shifting shyly before nodding. "I-I'd like that Miss Lucy, I'm available when ever you need me though if it's after 10 You'll have to talk to my papa..." Lucy giggled and nodded, while the two began working out contracts and Charolette explained her abilities Leo smiled from the background. He was glad to see his daughter would be under the same mage as him, he was proud to say the least.

Time Skip 6

Age: 14

Charolette sat by the side of a young man with black hair, his shirt ripped off and he was severly injured. She had placed a light blue barrier around him, she was healing him while trying to keep a defense barrier up in front of a young girl with blue hair. Lucy had summoned her on a job with her team, the group had been jumped by a dark guild and this man along with the young girl had been hurt but the young girl was able to heal herself. Charolette glanced around at the battle, a woman with long red hair was fighting a goood 10ft away against 5 other people. Directly in front of her a pink haired boy was fighting along side her mage, the two were doing pretty good at holding their own. But one of the dark mages shot a burst of dark energy at her once he noticed she was protecting and healing 2 of his energy, she wasn't able to put up a 3rd barrier and by the time she would get the other to extend it would be too late. Though before it could reach her a burst of white light caused it to explode, a smile broke out across Charolette's face. "Papa!" She called out and looked around, though he was in front of her in a moment. His face was filled with rage and in moments he himself was fighting, soon the black haired male had woken up and joined the fight a long with the blue haired girl. Charolette was pretty tired but at the same time she wanted a chance to prove she was more than just an after thought, that she could help in battle. She began to hover higher into the air, a white light flowing from her body and catching everyone's attention. Her voice began to fill the air, a chant of sorts. "With the guiding light I ban all you who dwell in the dark, with the light of the north I purify those who have fallen astray..." The light suddenly burst and overtook the area, to lucy and her friends it was a soft and warm glow as they watched feathers float around them but for the enemy it was a burning light, a purifying light. By the time it faded Charolette was panting as she could barely stand, all the enemies were on the ground entirely out cold. The colors of their clothing a stark white, as if all the darkness was stripped from them. In moments everyone had ran over to Charolette, Leo had picked her up bridal style as he looked her over in a fearful fashion. "Well Lucy, you seem to have some small but powerful packages when it comes to your gate key." Lucy could only smile tiredly, resting her hand on Charolette's head. "That was amazing Charolette, thank you! But I think you should go rest....Afterwards though I want you and Leo to be at the guild with us to celebrate the victory!" Charolette giggled some and gave a nod, her body fading into flecks of gold along with leo's. In the blink of an eye she found herself in her home with her father, he had laid her in her bed and as she fell asleep he smiled down at her. He was proud, and that was putting it lightly.