Pink Pigtails: Edolas Natsu

Name: Yunagi

Age:5

Yunagi ran around the guild hall, her father was as normal hiding under a table from her mother. Yunagi ran up to her blonde haired mother, she wore a smaller version of her mother's outfit but her father always put her long hair into pigtails. "Momma! Get daddy out from under the table I want to go for a ride!" Lucy had turned to look at her, Yunagi was the only one Lucy was ever gentle with and she could never tell her no. "Ok Yu-yu, why don't you go see if Elfman will give you some ice cream." Yunagi nodded and ran over to Elfman as Lucy went to look for Natsu, as normal Jet and Droy were picking on Elfman which upset Yunagi. "Leave him alone! He's never done anything to you two!" They turned to look at her but she didn't so much as flinch, instead her blue eyes harshened into a deep glare. Yunagi had both her parents attitudes, when the men continued to glare at her she easily picked up a chair and lunged at Droy as he was the closest and broke the chair over his head. When Jet suddenly yanked her up by the arm she winced, his grip was tight. Though before anything else could happen someone had punched Jet right in the face, when Yunagi looked up she noticed her seething father. It was the only time that Yunagi had ever seen her father not act so quiet and fearful, it easily got everyone's attention. "Don't you EVER touch my daughter you hear me!?" Not knowing what to do Jet gave a quick nod, dragging Droy away and over to Levy. Yunagi looked over at Elfman and smiled, walking over to him she grabbed his hand. "C'mon Elf, Me, you and Daddy are gonna eat some Ice-cream!" The larger man gave a gentle smile and nodded, lifting the girl up and onto his shoulders as he went over to the bar. Natsu soon returned to his normal self but still joined the two, after that incident he was never fully the same though.

Time skip 5 years

Age:10

Yunagi was in her home with her mother and father, ever since Jellal had taken his place as King they no longer had to hide. Yunagi ran over to her father who was on the couch, smiling she grabbed his hand. "Daddy I wanna go to the park!" She looked up at him, he thought for a moment and gave her a nod as the park was right across from the guild. He sheepishly asked Lucy, who agreed simply because she knew Yunagi really wanted to go. With that the two left, he was happy as they chatted and walked down the side walk. Yunagi as normal was holding her father's hand, though once she saw the park she let go and took off at a sprint with her father not far behind. Some guys from the guild were watching, surprised to see Natsu so comfortable outside of his car. Though Elfman and Cana had been watching from a window, both talking about how adorable it was. Natsu decided to go over to a drink stand not to far from the swings that Yunagi was at to get them some flavored milk, though when he was over there her scream easily caught his attention. Turning around he could see some guy trying to pull her away from the swings, his grip on her was tight and was already starting to leave bruises. In the blink of an eye Natsu had slammed the guy to the ground and began hitting him, soon other members of the guild came out and had to separate Natsu from the guy. While they waited for the officers to come and pick the guy up Natsu was trying to soothe his terrified daughter, Yunagi was clinging to him and crying as her put some pain soothing gel on the bruise. Shortly after the man was taken away Lucy showed up, having been contacted by Cana about the incident. It wasn't long before they all went home, deciding that it would be best to spend the rest of the day in doors. The next day Lucy was surprised by the news paper, a reporter had saw the entire incident and wrote an article about how Natsu of the once dark guild Fairy Tail had intervened and defeated a man who went by Snag. After further investigation it had been discovered that this man was a human trafficker and had been the cause of so many children and teen disappearances in the area, needless to say Lucy a long with the rest of the town had been pretty surprised. Though there is a copy of the news paper hanging in the guild, a reminder to Yunagi of her father's courage and love for her.