Blonde Braid: Hibiki Lates

Name: Vanessa Lates
Age: 10

Vanessa sat in Master Bob's office, her father was running errands as the Valentine's party would be starting soon. Members from guilds all around would be coming. Little Vanessa wore a knee length pink dress, her long blonde hair was braided back. She had a little black box with her, a gift for an ex blue pegasus member. Little Vanessa had developed a crush on Fairy Tail's own, Freed. Her father her father had no clue, Master Bob though knew well about it and found it adorable. "Master Bob? How much longer until the party?" Bob had glanced at the clock, smiling a bit. "Just another hour, the party starts at 7 and the gift exchange is at 8." The small girl smiles and nods, going back to working on her bouquet of 200 origami roses. Her father had taught her how to make them when she was 8, she had spent all day making this bouquet.

Time skip 2 hours

The gift exchange had began, so far Vanessa's only gifts were a sapphire heart necklace from her father, a new dress from her uncle Eve and sound pod from her uncle Ren. All of which she had left in Master Bob's office, she kept the origami bouquet on one arm and the little black box in her hand. She found Laxus and smiled sweetly, he had always been kind to her. "Here Laxus, happy Valentine's day!" He gave her a rare smile and thanked her, holding them gently. "H-have you seen F-freed?" He simply motioned to the snack table where Freed spoke to Mira, she thanked him and bolted off. She hid the box behind her back, it was small enough to hide with ease. She stepped up shyly, looking at the ground. "F-freed?" He turned to her, giving a gentle smile he would kneel to her height. "Yes Vannie?" Vanessa glanced to the side where Bob stood with the other Masters, all giving her a thumbs up. "I... I g-got you t-this..." She handed him the black box, Mira squealed about how cute the scene was as Freed opened the box. Inside the box was a silver chain necklace, hanging from each chain link was a small different colored lachrima. "Thank you Vannie." He immediately put it on, this earned him a lot of "awws" as Mira's earlier squealing had drawn people's attention. This included her father, who was struggling with his fatherly nature. In the end he walked over and lifted up his daughter, declaring it was time for a "family dinner" and marching right out the guild. He left everyone chuckling as Vanessa simply smiled proudly to herself, letting her father walk off.

Time skip 7 years
Age: 17

The missing fairy tail members had just shown up, it had been 7 years since they went missing. Vanessa was on her way with Master Bob to greet them. She wore a black and neon green plaited skirt, up top she wore an all black tank top. Her hip length blonde hair in its usual French braid, a bit of her fringe hung over a single blue eye. "Do you think he'll remember me?" She ran a finger over the blue pegasus symbol on her wrist, her father gave her permission to become an official member 4 years before. "Don't worry sweet heart, no one could forget you." What he didn't mention was that her father was so sure Freed would remember her that he was watching from the guild, 17 or not he was gonna make sure his baby girl stayed cute and innocent.