White Fur: Carla

Name: Vanna
                    Age: Hatchling
Carla sat on Wendy's shoulder as the young girl carried a little white ball of fur, said ball was fast asleep. Carla had become much more relaxed after Vanna hatched, she was also far more affectionate. Wendy and turned the guild, it was pretty quiet seeing as the rest of the team Natsu was still gone on a job. "Hey Carla, what should we do today since the team is gone?" Wendy sat at a table, Carla hopped off her shoulder and took Vanna from her. Call us simply smiled, hugging her lazy kitten. "You may go visit with Romeo my child, I'll take care of on a from here." Wendy nodded and stood up Carla watch the young girl run off the find her friend.

              Time skip 6 years
                      Age:6

Vanna sat on the bar, she watched as her partner slept beside her. She was starting to doze off, until her mother and Wendy came in. Vanna kicked Lucy in the head, she sat up quickly. "What was that for Vanna?" She rubbed the top of her head, then she noticed Carla and Wendy. "Oh..." It wasn't long before the rest of team Natsu showed up, everyone was packed and ready for their latest job. Carla had been against Vanna coming at first, though the young cat had talked her into letting her come. "So here's the job, we need to find and capture and escaped member of the dark guild naked mummy." Erza held up the flier, everyone not it in the unison. "Let's go"

             Time skip 2 days

Vanna set aside her trap, Natsu and Grey were supposed to chase the guy towards it. "I don't think this is going to work child." Vanna look that her mother, then to her trap. "Relax mom, your overthinking it. Naked mummy isn't known for being smart." Erza, Lucy, Wendy and Carla gave a collected sigh. The loud the thud of rushing footsteps had everyone scrambling for their hiding spots, the target came into view running quickly. Everyone was surprised he fell for the trap, literally, it was a pit trap. "Now!" Erza cut a rope, dropping a net over the guy. "It... Actually worked..." Carla turned to congratulate Vanna but the lazy cat was already fast asleep, she simply giggled and pet her daughter.