Blonde Pigtails: Sting

Name: Willow
Age:5

A little girl sat in her father's office, her long blonde hair pulled into 2 pigtails. She yawned boredly, and looked around as her father signed papers. "Daddy I'm gonna go see uncle Rogue." Willow waited for a response but left after a few seconds of silence, she made her way down stairs to find the dark haired man. She finally found her uncle, though to her dismay he was going on a job. Giving a sigh she made her way to the bar, she just wanted to get out of the office for a bit. She sat quietly and went generally unnoticed, that is until a table hit her from the side and knocked her to the ground. Her ankle catching the chair and twisting painfully, making her wince as she tried to stand. 2 men were fighting near the back of the guild, Lector had seen her get hit and was trying to stop the men. "Shut it cat! If she can't dodge a table then the brat has no business being here!" One had yelled at Lector, Willow grinded her teeth as she forced herself to stand. Lector went to get Sting and Orga had tried to make sure the child was ok but Willow took off, despite the pain she managed to run home despite falling a few times, she limped to her room as she cried and curled up on the bed. Lector had came to check on her, he had told her Sting had Rogue handle the two before he left. "Lector... I'm never going back...those guys were right.." Lector left after they argued for a few minutes, he wasn't going to win.

~Time Skip 2 months~

Willow had ran away 2 weeks ago, she had been living on the streets of Magnolia until Natsu had recognized her and took her to Fairy Tail. Now she sat in Makarov's office, long blonde hair dirty and matted. Her once white dress looked ratty and her skin was covered in dirt, she had a few scrapes here and there. "Tell me child, why would you run away from home? Your father must be worried sick." Willow looked down, her blonde hair covering her eyes. "He probably doesn't even know I left.. He's been to busy to notice anything, he didn't even notice when I sprung my ankle..." She fought back tears as she curled up, she felt angry and home sick. "I don't wanna go back I'm to weak to be a part of Sabertooth..." She was crying as she looked up at Makarov, the man's words had struck a nerve in her. All her short life all she heard was how perfect and powerful her father was, she was anything but. "Child you're still young, you shouldn't worry about such things. I contacted your father with a communication lachrima, an hour ago so he should almost be here." The little girl shook her head as she wiped her tears, her body tensing up. "He won't come, he'll send Rogue or Lector." She brought her knees to her chest, a loud crash echoing outside. Suddenly the office door flew open, all Willow could hear was panting. "I came as fast as I could." To Willow's surprise the voice belonged to her father, her form was hidden by the over sized chair. "Thank you Master Eucliffe, she is right there." Makarov motioned to the small girl, smiling as Sting scooped up the small girl and held her tightly. "Don't you ever do that again! I thought something happened to you..." Sting was crying as he held his daughter, though Willow was tense for a moment. "I'm sorry Daddy..."
(I apologize I just noticed that wattpad deleted some of this)
She looked away, though Sting grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "Why did you run away like that?" Willow stayed quiet a moment, glancing away. "You were really busy and I don't belong in sabertooth... I'm not strong like you... When those guys made me hurt my ankle I thought I'd leave so I wasn't in the way.." She started to cry as she buried her face in her father's chest, she couldn't help but grip his shirt. "Willow you're only 5, you don't need to worry about being strong...who made you hurt your ankle?" He growled out the last part, obviously upset by the news. "Jace and Ty, I thought Lector told you. They were fighting and Willow got hit with a table, she fell out of the chair and twisted her ankle. Lector tried getting the two to stop but Jace said if she couldn't dodge a table she had no business being there." Rogue spoke up from behind them, Sting's eyes went dark. "I've had enough of those 2, it's bad enough they are the cause of all my paperwork. Now they have the nerve to hurt and insult my kid! I want them gone." He growled and held Willow close, then he began to swear. "I'm sorry Willow... I'm a terrible father, I didn't even notice you were hurt... It won't happen again I promise..." he cradled Willow as she nodded, she was beginning to grow tired as she hadn't slept well the last week. "It's getting late, let's go stay at an I'm and get you cleaned up. We can head home tomorrow." Willow gave a slight nod and as she fell fell asleep in her father's arms, Sting could only smile. "I'm glad I brought a bag of clothes for her, she really needs a bath." Everyone chuckled as they left, Sting was finally at ease.