Blue Ponytail: Mystogan

Name: Vivian
Age: 7

Vivian sat quietly, her long blue hair up in a ponytail as she sipped on some milk. She knew her father would be back soon because of the note she found on her bed side table, because of this she was in an ecstatic mood and everyone was able to tell why. Soon everyone in the guild began to grow drowsy as they were hit by her father's sleeping spell, Vivian was unaffected thanks to the necklace her father had given her. As soon as the doors opened she was off the stool she had been sitting on and was running to her father, she smiled up at him as she stood right in front of him now. Mystogan gave her a gentle pat on the head before picking her up, despite being 7 Vivian was a small girl so he was easily able to hold her with one arm. Makarov simply smiled, Mystogan came around much more often and would even stay there for long periods of time even if he only spoke to his daughter or the occasional other when he was around. "Master, I will be taking Vivian with me on my next job... I wish to get her some exposure before she is old enough to take solo jobs." Makarov simply nodded, watching as Mystogan retrieved a job from the S-Class board and got Makarov's approval before carrying Vivian home to get her bag packed. This job would only take a week for him to do but he needed to also help her with her magic, she was almost old enough to take her own jobs and he hadn't been able to teach her anything on her magic aside from the basic sleeping spell. "So what are we gonna do papa?" Vivian looked at her father with her soft black eyes, Mystogan could only chuckle. "On this job you get to support your papa while he captures a bad man, then I'm gonna start teaching you some new magic."

Time skip: 7 years
Age:14

It had been 7 years since either Mystogan or Vivian were seen, Cana could occasionally find Vivian with her cards and that was reassurance to the rest of the guild that the two were okay. Then one day the doors to the guild burst open, there standing before them was the now 14 year old Vivian and her father. Vivian's hair had reached her ankles even though it was pulled into a high ponytail with a black ribbon, her once cute white dress had been traded in for a pair of loose-fitting black jeans, a black leather vest and a black trench coat. Her combat boots thumped loudly on the floor with each step she took, her father walked close behind her with a kind of pride in his eyes as he looked around at his surprised guild mates. All of a sudden she stopped, everyone watched closely as she lifted her head so that her fringe fell out of her face to show her bright and happy black guys as her usual grin covered her face. "Is that any way to welcome back a member of the family? I thought more of you would miss me." she put on a playful as the guild erupted into cheers, even Laxus was grinning as he and his team looked down from the Upper Floor. "Hey squirt where you been?" Laxus' voice caused the others to fall silent, everyone wanted to hear her response. "Well Lala if you must know I've been training with Papa, I've come a long way in the last 7 years!" She's smirked as she pointed at Laxus, who only chuckle at her nickname and the enthusiasm she had to be back. "Well then you'll have to show us all some time, for now we all have a surprise for you." she tilted her head as the stage lit up and the curtains moved, there in a large pile on the stage was a massive amount of gifts. "Yeah we got 7 years of birthdays to celebrate and make up for kid, now get up on the stage and start unwrapping!" Vivian smiled at the familiar sound of Cana's voice, her grin got wider as she got up on the stage. To say Vivian missed the guild was an understatement, now that she was back everyone felt that everything was in its rightful place now. Father and daughter returned in one piece, everyone was happy, nothing could go wrong.