Long curly black: Edolas Gajeel

Name: Ayane
                     Age: 6

A little girl rodr her bike around Edolas, delivering newspapers was her job. Her long curly hair shifted in the wind, she was little Ayane. Her father wrote for the local newspaper, they didn't need the money but she saved the money she got from the paper route in case she wanted something and her father couldn't get it for her. Everyone in town enjoyed her, she was always nice and delivered the papers on time every day. She only worked the route during summer though, her father wanted her to focus on her education during the school year. This summer though would be different, this was the last day she worked the route because her father was going to take her to meet the king. For the next week she was going to interview king Jellal, Erza nightwalker and several others. This next school year she was going to be writing for the schools newspaper, her first piece she wanted to write was about the king and some of the members of his military.

             Time skip 12 years
                         Age: 18

Ayane ran home, bursting through the front door. "Hey sweetheart, what's the rush?" She held up a piece of paper, smiling widely. "I get to do in internship with the Royal Gazette!" Gajeel smiled widely, the Royal Gazette was the most popular paper in Edolas. She had always hoped to work for them, she made perfect grades and worked for the school newspaper until she graduated. "That's great sweetheart! How about we go out to celebrate?" She smiled and nodded, running to her room to clean up. Gajeel always supported his daughter, he still remembers the day she told him she wanted to be editor for a newspaper just like him. She meant it to, he didn't think she did. He figured it was just a phase but she stuck to it, he was beyond proud.