Mint Green: Bisca

Name: Crystal
                      Age: 6

Crystal looked at the target in front of her, she lifted her tiny bow and fired the arrow that was drawn. Hitting the target in the middle. Crystal disliked guns, they were too loud and could jam. So she focused her requip on her bow accessories and the arrows she used. For some it was weird that a child of Bisca and Alzach would turn down a gun, but many understood why. "Good job crystal!" The small girl gave a soft smile to her mom, crystal is the opposite of her sister Karen. Crystal was reserved and calm, she also looks more like her mom. Crystal continued her target practice, her mom watching her, her dad had taken Karen to the guild earlier. "Mother... Do you and Dad love Karen more because she is more like you two?" Crystal fired off her last arrow, every one of them were of firmly planted around the center. "Ofcourse not why would you think that hun?" Crystal shrugged, grabbing her water bottle. "Its just... Anytime she does something, even if she's done it 1000 times before you both get excited, but if I do something successfully have never done before its just treated like it was expected of me." Bisca sighed she had noticed Alzach did it sometimes but never realized she did. "I never noticed, I'm sorry hun." Crystal gave her mom a big smile, then shrugged. "Its okay mom, one day I'll do something really big and nobody will forget me then!"

             Time skip 8 years
                        Age: 14
Karen sobbed, her parents hugging her close. "I'm sorry baby... I was always watching... But I looked away, in the end when it was most important..." Bisca looked at the grave of her youngest daughter, Crystal Alborona. They had been on a job withCrystal and Karen, they were just opposed to exterminate some Volcan for a town, this could look the way to remind Karen to focus when... 

~*~*~*~*~*~Flash Back~*~*~*~*~

"Mom look out!" Bisca spun around, just in time to see crystal be jerked out from in front of her and thrown off a cliff. Bisca shot the Volcan, luckily it was the last one. She ran to the cliff it was a 35 foot drop, with a shallow lake at the bottom. The three rush to the bottom, crystal ahd floated to the edge by then, she was on her back when they got to her. Her eyes were blank, her body Limp. Crystal had saved her mother's life, but it is terrible price.

                      Flash Forward

Engraved on the tombstone was the words "never forgotten" the rest of the guild watched at a distance, giving the family some room. "I should have never look the way... I should have trusted you to keep an eye on Karen Alzach." Bisca broke into sobs, it soon begin to rain, it was nothing more than a light shower. That's when they heard it, everyone heard the soft whisper on the wind. "Always watching." Bisca held Karen tight, she knew the voice on the wind was Crystal's. "I never forget you, and I'll never look away again..."