Short Black Ponytail: Rogue

Name: Fauna
Age: 7
Fauna hid in the shadows trying to stifle her giggles, she had talked her father and the others into playing hide and seek. Currently her uncle Sting was it, what she didn't know was he knew where she was but acted as if he couldn't find her. Her father hid in the rafters as Orga hid in Sting's office, Rufus was hiding behind the bar. Sting had already found Dobengal, Angel and Minerva. Fauna giggled as Sting stood under her father. Rogue was losing his grip on the rafter,it wasn't long til he plummeted down on top of Sting. This caused Fauna to burst out into a fit of giggles, which resulted in her shoulder length hair falling from its ponytail. As Sting ran off to to find Rufus and Orga, Rogue approached his daughter with a smile. "Come here Fauna, I'll put your hair up while he looks for thing 1 and 2." His response was a simple nod as she stood in front of him, her back turned to face him. She was a daddies girl after all.

Time skip: 2 years
Age: 9

"Dad, let's go on this job." Fauna stood at the job board with her father, the job she chose would be easy. All they had to do was catch a thief, it was only an hours train ride away. Rogue looked over his daughter's choice and gave a nod, leaving for a moment to get it approved.

Time skip 3 hours
Fauna had been hidden in an old house for 2 hours, the house had been suspected to be the thief's next target. The owners were gone and staying with friends, this left her and her father alone. Rogue was hiding on the roof as she sat back in the shadows of the living room, Fauna's ruby eyes scanning the area lazily. The sudden sound of shattering glass echoed from the kitchen, Fauna instantly tensed and readied herself. She focused her magic into her hands, creating a large orb of shadows around each hand. She sat in silence as a tall, slender man entered the room with a bag in hand. She waited for him to walk in front of her, so that his body lined up with the window that over looked the front yard. Once he had done this and was distracted she would launch the orbs at him, sending him through the window and outside where her father would finish up. When she walked out the man was tied up, her father leaning on a tree and waiting for someone from the magic council to come retrieve the man. Once the man was safely taken away Rogue would turn to his daughter, who have a light yawn. "Come on Fauna, seeing as it's already dark we can stay at one of the hotels." The little girl perked up with a smile, she loved staying at hotels. "Ok dad, let's get going then." She bolted off, leaving a chuckling Rogue to follow. Though he wondered when she would realize that the hotel was the other way.